The Village

Warning(s)
Language

You recently got back from a mission and broke your sword, meaning you would have to go to the swordsmith village to get a new one since your swordsmith didn't answer your letter. You had a small argument with your brother Sanemi before you left, but it shouldn't affect anything since he doesn't have anyone else to talk to because he's mean to everyone. A few kakushi carried you to the village and you arrived just before sundown. You went to greet the chief, Tecchin and then made your way to the building you were staying in. As you entered, you ran into Mitsuri who was leaving that night. "Y/n! It's so nice to see you!" She says, wrapping her arms around you and pulling you into a hug. "It's nice to see you too, Kanroji." You hug her back, a soft smile on your face. She lets go and smiles. "Well I'm leaving tonight, but we should go to the hot spring before I leave! It's so nice over there!" She tells you, earning a nod from you. "Good idea Kanroji. Let me go to my room and do a few things first and I'll meet you over there." She nods and continues her walk, you walking to your room. You brought your uniform and haori, but also packed some extra outfits. You also brought the sheath for your katana which you still need to get. You plan on visiting her tomorrow in hopes to get your katana or at least talk to her about forging you a new one. You neatly fold your clothes and walk over to the small desk in your room, gently placing them on top of it. You undress and put on your robe to cover your nude body. You walk out of your room, spotting your younger brother Genya arguing with a boy that looked oddly familiar. "Genya I promise the rice cakes are good." The boy says, handing Genya a rice cake, resulting in Genya slapping it away. "I don't want a rice cake you moron!" You walk up to him, smacking him roughly on the shoulder. "Genya stop it you ass! Eat the fucking rice cake and shut the fuck up! He's just being nice!" You yell, Genya rolling his eyes and sighing. "Ugh. Whatever. Fine." He snatches the rice cake and walks away, you grabbing his arm. "I know exactly what you're trying to do. I need to see you eat it." You say, Genya losing it. "That's weird sis! You don't need to watch me!" He shouts. "You're trying to throw it away once you get to your room! Fucking eat it for christs sake!" You yell back, the boy stepping it. "Uh- miss? He doesn't have to eat it. I don't mind." He says calmly, his warm maroon eyes boring into yours, making you let go of Genya, him stomping off to his room. "Okay. Who are you?" You ask, the boy answering with 0 hesitation. "My names Tanjiro Kamado. You are?" He asks, making you answer. "Y/n Shinazugawa. Sorry about my brother. He gets his temper from Sanemi." You say, Tanjiro nodding with understanding. "It's okay." He says with a soft smile, your heart melting at his kindness. "You're a kind boy. Stay that way." You comment, Tanjiro's eyes widening as he nods. "Yes ma'm! You seem like you have somewhere to be so I'll let you go." He says, making you nod and wave as you walk out, heading to the hot springs to meet up with Mitsuri. When you arrived, she was already in the water a soft smile on her face. "Oh hey Y/n! Come in the waters great!" She says, making you drop your robe and step into the hot spring, the warm water hitting your skin as you sink down, taking a seat beside Mitsuri. You two sit in silence for a few moments before Mitsuri speaks up. "Are you excited for dinner?" She asks, making you smirk. "Yeah. Of course I am. Who wouldn't want Mitsuri Kanroji as their dinner?" You say with a sly grin, Mitsuri's face going pink. "O-Oh... well if you insist.."

Mitsuri is 21 in this for the sake of this great opportunity for a smut scene. Anyways smut incoming.