Hotspring

Warning(s)
Smut
Language

You move closer to Mitsuri, grabbing her by her waist and lifting her up, setting her on the edge of the hotspring. "What do you plan on doing Y/n?" She asks softly, her face going redder. "Oh you'll see." You say, grabbing her thighs and spreading her legs. You look at her soaking wet hole, licking your lips before moving closer, your tongue flicking her clit, a soft moan coming from her mouth. You grab her inner thighs and move even closer, sucking her clit. "Mmh Y/n~" She moans, biting her finger. You continue to eat her out, her head jotting back as she gets close to release. "F- fuck~! I'm gonna cum Y/n~!" She announces, making you shove two fingers inside of her, flicking her clit with your tongue, looking up at her. Her thighs squeeze closed, crushing your head in between them as she cums around your fingers. You remove your fingers from her pussy, licking all of her juices off of them. She pants heavily as you lift your head away from her cum covered hole, smirking. "Did I please you well, Kanroji? Wouldn't want to disappoint a Hashira." She sits up on the edge of the hot spring, still panting. "That.. That was great.. Thank you Y/n.." She pants out, a soft smile on your lips. "Good. I'm glad. Lets clean up, shall we?" Mitsuri nods in agreement and slides back into the water, the two of you talking like nothing happened. Once you two clean off, you exit the water, putting your robes on and walking back towards the place you are staying, chatting. You wave goodbye to Mitsuri, heading into your room to change. You decide to do some night combat training, so you put on your uniform and haori. As you walk out of your room to go train, you hear a loud crash from upstairs, the building shaking. You hear voices as well, along with a few gunshots that must be from your brother. The village must have been infiltrated by demons.