Upper Moon 4 & 5

Warning(s)
Slight gore
Language
Smut😈

You wanted to help, but you didn't have a sword since that was the reason you came here in the first place. You decided to go look for a sword since they most be everywhere. You ran out of the building, a huge hole in the roof and a few muscular demons standing around Tanjiro, Genya, and a smaller girl with black hair and orange tips, who you assume is with Tanjiro. You shake your head, praying they can take care of them and rush off into the main village where a bunch of deformed fish creatures are. Looks like two demons infiltrated the village. You run into one of the stable buildings, searching frantically for a sword and finally finding one, grabbing it and rushing out, looking up at one of the fish creatures, spotting a vase on its back. You jump up and slash it using b/f (breathing form), the fish creature disintegrating. Mitsuri comes over to help, spotting you and landing beside you. "KYAAA! What are these things Y/n?! I'm super glad you're okay!" She asks, hugging you quickly. "I don't know exactly what they are, but their weak spots are the vases on their backs. Please take care of them and save the swordsmiths. I need to go help my brother." You say quickly, Mitsuri nodding and jumping into battle as you run back to where Genya was, boosting yourself up to the hole in the roof, a giant hole in the floor in the shape of a leaf. "Oh a woman decided to join us Sekido~! How cute~" A teasing voice says from behind you. You turn around, seeing a demon behind you with the mark upper four in his green eyes. "Not now Karaku! Kill her!" An angry voice says, another demon next to who you suppose is Sekido, the upper four in his eyes as well, except his are red. "Oh come on Sekido~! Let me have some fun first~" Karaku smirks, making you back away from him, knowing damn well what he wants to do to you. "I don't bite~" Karaku teases, pouncing on top of you and pinning you underneath him, sticking his tongue out. "Poor little slayer~ completely helpless underneath me~" He unties the red ribbon holding his pants on, tossing it aside, his rock hard length popping out as his pants fall down to his ankles. "N-No! What the hell?! Aren't we supposed to be trying to kill eachother?!" You ask, in shock. "I always play with my food~" He teases, unbuttoning your uniform, your boobs spilling out, Karaku licking his lips. "I'm going to have so much fun with you~" He leans down, suckling on one of your nipples, pinching the other with practiced ease. "F-fuck~! Mmh~!" You moan out, looking him in the eyes, also seeing the symbol 'pleasure'. No wonder he's so experienced and horny. You gave up and accepted his assault, knowing you would die if you tried to escape and the punishment would be worse. And it actually feels hella good. As he's teasing your nipples, he unbuckles your belt and slides your uniform pants down, along with your underwear. He smiles cheekily and yanks them down to your ankles. He gets between your legs and dives right in, flicking his tongue over your clit quickly, the sensation driving you crazy. You grab the ground for support, grabbing a fistful of dirt instead, your head jotted back as you groan in pleasure. "Ughhh fuckkk~~" You're disappointed since you should be trying to kill him instead of.. this, but it just feels too good and he's too hot for you to resist. He laps up all your juices as you cum, squeezing his head between your thighs, your hands tangling in his hair. Once you let go, you're panting. He doesn't stop though and continues to the next step. "I'm not done with you yet, little slayer~ I'm filling you up with my dick in by inch until you're begging for more." He says, his voice deepening. He rubs his tip over your folds a few times before sliding inside, filling you up inch by inch with his length, a loud moan erupting from your throat. "So easy to slide in since I loosened you up~" He doesn't show any mercy, slamming into you with brutal strength and speed, not getting tired. Multiple moans and groans come from your mouth as he pounds into you like there's no tomorrow. You know he's gonna go for a while since he's a demon, especially the pleasure demon. And you were right. He kept going for 30 minutes. At the same speed and with the same strength. His dick started to twitch inside of you, indicating that he's getting close. "Ohh fuck~! No! Don't cum!" You plead, Karaku completely blocking out your noises and cumming inside you, filling you up. You pray to god that you're not fertile so you don't get pregnant. But you also wonder if demons can even get humans pregnant. Afterwards, he pulls out and instantly pulls himself pants up, tying them up. "Time to kill you now~" He says bluntly, grabbing his fan and blowing it, your body lifting into the air and being blown away to a whole other area where you meet a few people.