The fall

The fall seemed to be continuous... until it finally stopped. I felt my body slam into the ground, well some ground. I wasn't even sure if I was on earth anymore. 

I slowly opened my eyes, scared and curious at the same time. 

'Where the heck am I' I wondered. My surroundings were very.... well red. I saw flames, I saw people (were those even people??) walking the streets. Some... doing some really suspicious things. A deep pit formed in my stomach as I realized where I was. I was beginning to think this was a dream, until suddenly, a door creaked open behind me and 2 figures walked out.

"OH. MY. GOSH. HIIIIII" a figure with blonde hair said as she jumped up and down excitedly. "I'm Charlie, and welcome to Hell!" She said, "I know this might be a lot, but since you are new here and you crash-landed in front of our building, I am happy to offer you a spot at the hotel!!!!!" I looked behind me, there was a massive building there, and at the top, there was a sign that said Hazbin Hotel. 

Then, another figure came out of the shadows. "Hello my dear, I'm Alastor, and welcome to hell!" he said with a devilish smile. 

"And you are?" He asked.

"Uh I'm Anabell-"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Anabelle!" He said as he helped me up and shook my hand aggressively. "um I-" I started but was interrupted by Charlie "You going to love it here!" she said. "Come on in, I see big things coming your way!" Alastor stated as he led me inside the hotel before I had a choice whether to trust these people or not. 

As I walked in, I looked at myself in a passing mirror. And well, I didn't look like... myself. My skin was... a purple shade, I had a scar on my face. At least my hair was the same color, well relatively. And on the bright side, I looked very cute in space buns.

I had the feeling that things were going to change for me down here, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for it.