Meeting "Friends"

The next day, I woke up early. For a second I questioned where I was, only to realize what happened and how I would never get a night's rest in my own home ever again.

 To start the day, I wanted to meet some of the people in this hotel. Since Charlie was away and I couldn't talk to her,  If I was going to be here for the rest of my miserable life, I might as well meet some people and make friends. I wanted to say I was surprised that everyone glared at me like they wanted to kill me when they came downstairs. but I truly wasn't. 

"So, we finally got a new resident besides this freak show over here," said a kinda sloth-like man with wings- honestly I didn't know how to describe him. His head nodded to another "person" on the couch swiping on his phone. "you're just jealous you don't have all of this pizzazz"  he said pointing at himself. The sloth man just let out an annoyed growl. "Sorry for that introduction, I'm Husker, and this slimey little eel is Angel Dust." "Hey! who are you calling slimey?" Angel yelled back. "Thanks, Im Anabelle" was all I could muster back.

Suddenly, a one eye-balled creature bounced up to me. "HI! I'm nifty. Right now, I'm having a war with some ants." she said as she stabbed one crawling on the table. "They're winning, but not for long," she said as she scurried away with her needle to find more bugs. 

'I swear everyone in this hotel is on som-' my thoughts were interrupted by a girl standing in the corner. " Hi, I'm Vaggie," she said in a kind of monotone voice. "congrats on being our second guest at the hotel, I hope you find redemption worth it," she said with a smile at the end. "um, one problem," I said. "how am I supposed to redeem myself when I just got here and I don't know how things work or why I'm even down here in the first place." I asked "I don't know, you will figure it out," Vaggie said with a shrug. she looked tired. 

I went to my room, thinking about how "successful" that was. I sat there thinking about how I wish I would've made some actual friends, maybe someone to show me the way? I was thinking about how that would never happen, when Alastor spawned out of nowhere. "You know, if you ever need some help, we could make a deal for it," he said with a sly grin on his face. "what do you mean?" I replied. "it's simple, I will show you the ropes of hell and help you in any way I can, and all you have to do is grant me one favor whenever I ask." he said. That sounded fair to me, it was not like it was a big ask..." So do we have a deal" he said with his hand out. My hand met his before my brain could calculate if this was a good idea or not. oh well. the place glowed green for a couple of seconds, and Alator said "Great" as he poofed away. Seriously how did he do that?

I was still standing with my hand out. Vaggie came running upstairs, fuming with anger. 

"It's only your first-day in his hotel, and you MADE A DEAL ALREADY," She said. She then muttered something in another language I couldn't understand and just left shaking her head. 

I'm sure it's not that bad to make deals in hell, right?