01

© JULI2N2 , gege akutami ➜ 2024

2024

🏩

"It's not like I'll be
able to change the
ending anyway."

gojoy/n!! what kinda sweets do u want 😽read 8:34pm

gojo
y/n!! what kinda sweets do u want 😽
read 8:34pm

gojo
don't leave me on read?!?!?! say something or else i'll have u train with maki again

y/n
kill yourself.

gojo
WHAT
read 8:36pm

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this?"

The young woman turned her phone off and shoved it into her pocket as she looked around at their soundings. There wasn't much to the place besides the eerie silence that surrounded them.

She shrugged towards Megumi as they walked up to where the finger was supposed to be located. It was a wooden cabinet a few feet from the ground and from the looks of it, it was already opened once before.

Y/n looked glanced around the area before her eyes landed back on her parter. "Maybe we'll find your parents in there instead." She tried to joke but it came out in a nonchalantly tone.

"Maybe we'll find that mom you always cried about." He harshly said to the girl. Y/n rolled her eyes as she lifted her foot to kick the back of his knees, making him nearly tumble to the ground.

Y/n watched as Megumi took a deep breath in and ignored the girl before opening the wooden door — As they both were ready to leave this place already.

But it was empty.

She let out a groan and threw her head back as Megumi tried desperately to find it. He looked below and over the box — He even tried opening the door and closing it to see if it was a magic trick of sorts.