02

© JULI2N2 , gege akutami➜ 2024

2024

🏩

"It's not like I'll be
able to change the
ending anyway."

Y/n backed up away slowly as Megumi's shadows were starting to creep up, she didn't want to get in the middle of the cross fire

Y/n backed up away slowly as Megumi's shadows were starting to creep up, she didn't want to get in the middle of the cross fire. "Wait, really, I'm just fine!" Y/n looked up to Itadori's body and saw the tattoos fading from existence. "More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up and we should still get L/n to a doctor anyways! Let's get to a hospital" He pushed on.

The young woman placed a hand on Megumi's shoulder, as if in her own way to convey what her thoughts were about the situation. She could tell that he was conflicted on whether to actually exorcise the boy they've recently gotten to know or not.

"What's the situation?" At the sound of a familiar and yet irritating voice, she immediately scowled at the sight of the 'father' figure named Gojo. He was looking down at the two young sorcerers while holding onto a brown bag.

Megumi immediately stopped his technique and turned around in shock. "Gojo?! Why are you here?"

Gojo raised a hand and smiled. "Hey. I wasn't planning on coming until sweet little Y/n asked me to a few minutes ago!" He doted on the younger female and kept petting her head affectionately while she struggled to fight back a frown. "Shut up. I was desperate!"

But Gojo took his hand back and leaned down to peer at Megumi. "Man, you're roughed up." He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of the two of them; Megumi being all bloody and Y/n being a red mess from the affection he was previously showering her with. "I should show the second-years." He started giggling as he took too many excessive photos, the two of them trying to shield their faces. "Face this way!"

He finally stopped taking pictures and started to send the photos to the second-years, no doubt. "The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." He looked away from his phone and faced the two students on the ground. "So, did you find it?"