One

Sugarhill, Harlem
Location | at home
12:00 am

Sugarhill, Harlem Location | at home12:00 am

| Third Person Pov |

"Can talk just shut the fuck up!" Roscoe says yelling at his two friends that was arguing for about 5 minutes.

"Can of just be one day, y'all get coo?" He questioned them. They look at each other mugging.

Kendra cross her arms. She then rolls her eyes looking the opposite way of eli making him mugs her harder then kissed his lips together.

"Mane, fuck that bitch!" Kendra turn around quickly. She got up walking to eli. "You got one mo time to call me out ma name! And I swear on my soul." Ken warns him.

Elijah didn't say anything and laugh getting up. Kendra was now looking up at him. Since she was 5'5 and he was 5'10.

"Oh what? Whatchu little ass gonna do about it? Call ya mother?" He responds back. Kendra was so mad to the point she was going to slap him.

Dee broke it up moving her away from eliajh before things was going to get worse. It was worse than it already was.

Dee shook his head seeing that they ruined the party and everybody started to leave. It was his birthday and they ruined it by having a argument.

All of the group was supposed to have fun not to be mad over little things, dee sighs watching everybody leave.

Kendra eyes went to the door seeing the same thing dee was seeing. Her heart broken to thousands of pieces.

Elijah didn't even care anymore. It wasn't the first so he tries to leave but got taken back by Kendra. He rolls his eyes groaning like enough to let her hear.

"What the fuck you want? You mad annoying yo!" He yells at Kendra, she slightly mugs him." First of al- just go home." Dee says.

"Imma be cool." He says grabbing plastic cups off the table.

Kendra and Elijah watch as he picks up the cups and trash off the table, his floors too.

"Damn.. we messed up his party.. fuck." Eli says underneath his breathe, rubbing his face in frustration.

Meanwhile dra helped Dee with the trash not paying attention to eli no more." I'm so sorry, Dee. It was a accident." Dra apologies.

"It's okay. We all growing up right? " She shook her head." Yes but I made it worse by going back and fourth with eli." Eliajh didn't say anything but overheard they conversation.

He was cleaning too. Somehow he felt jealous when Kendra was around Dee, it was weird.

Eli know that when he act like this. He likes to hurt her. feelings

"Me too.. I mean! We didn't mean to embarrass you on your birthday like that. Expect Kendra."Eli says putting the trash in the garage.

Kendra smacks her lips trying her best to not to make the situation even worse." Dee.. it's my time to leave." Kendra puts her arms around dee neck. Dee put his his around her waist.

Elijah kisses his lips together as Kendra place peck on Dee cheek." Don't got time to be even more pissed off." Eliajh says fake smiling.

Kendra rolls her eyes leaving the house." If you like her just say that." Eli didn't anything but two words.

"Fuck ha." He walks out his apartment.