Two

Sugarhill, Harlem
Location | Dees House
10:39 pm

Kendra took her hair out the pointy tail it came down straight, falling down to her shoulders

Didn't notice that somebody was staring at her.

She look look at her features through the mirror not knowing that eli was glancing at her hardly.

Kendra felt the being watch and look over." Get the fuck out!" She says in one breathe making him laugh.

"You funny but Dee want you to go to the store with me." Kendra rolls her eyes because she know they was going to have a argument.

In couple of seconds." Why can't you go by your damn self?" Elijah sighs not trying to say nothing that's gonna hurt her.

"Man, come on. I don't even wanna go withchu ass." He mumbles underneath his breathe. Kendra walk up to him face to face.

She then place her ear mad close to his face to hear what he said. Elijah push her and she did the same thing.

"Stop touching me." Elijah side eye her after she said that." Don't be doing that now." He says.

"Yo bro." He laughs at her walking in front of her." You keep playing." They left the house.

Dee told them what he wanted from the store.

Kendra didn't pay him any attention and grab Dee stuff. Edot grabs it from her paying for it. Kendra mugs him.

Kendra was trying to get edot attention but he ignored her looking at something." Elijah!" She yells and it catches his attention.

"Get in the back of the store now." He clenched something hardly on his waist. She got scared asking him what was going on.

"What is going on?" She says and Elijah yells at her to go in the back." Fine!" Kendra was being stupid and started to hear gunshots.

That's when she ran in the back screaming. Kendra got in the corner holding her self for protection.

She grabs her phone from her back pocket calling the group chat. Everybody was in there smiling and laughing.

"Help me! Niggas shooting and shit. We at the store by Dee house!" Kendra says screaming at the phone. The boys hang up after she said that.

"YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA!" Elijah says shooting back at.

"Yo! Where the fuck is Kendra?!" Kendra heard Roscoe voice.

She immediately ran in his arms crying. She was a little traumatized but it was a terrible moment with her.

Edot watch Kendra face expressions. He felt guilty letting her see him shooting at his opps.

"Imm go." Elijah says taking the blood of his tee. She felt bad about him so she ask him a question.

"Where you gong?" She peek out Roscoe shoulder seeing Elijah looking back at her.

"Need to clean my mind off." He says walking away from their sight.

"Thank you." Kendra mumbles underneath her breath. Roscoe ask her was she was okay. She didn't answer him.

Until minutes later." You think eli gonna be okay?" Roscoe smirks at his female best friend knowing she did had care about him.

"Why you care?" He says with a tease tone. Kendra face softener. Roscoe knew all the secrets what elijah said too him.

Real juicy ones too.

"Just asking, I mean you can't lie. He looked frustrated, sad, happy." They bust out laugher. Roscoe pulled up to McDonald's.

Roscoe response to her after ordering they food." Nah, but my son edot. He coo." He says and she nods her head.

"Okay. Just asking." She says.

How like it? Should it be longer chapters?

581 words