Three

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟳:𝟮𝟬 𝗽𝗺

"The hell is you wearing? Ken male friend Dudelyo says mugging the outfit, dra got on

"The hell is you wearing? Ken male friend Dudelyo says mugging the outfit, dra got on. She mug back at him feeling eyes on her.

Elijah shaking his head going back on his phone." The fuck you shaking ya head at? You shaking ya head at me should be doing the same about your dirty hoe ugly line up bitch!" Kendra says.

They all got quiet after she said that seeing Elijah clenched his jaw not do or say anything bad but," Time out. Why you hoping my dick?" She push her head back.

"And why you not saying anything to this nigga? Why me the fuck. And y'all say that I be messing with her look what she doing." Edot points at Kendra

And they went back to her. Shrugging her shoulders let them know she don't care anymore.

She grabs her purse going to the door but stopped to them some things.

"If y'all smoke do it outside and make sure my house is clean please! I don't wanna come back with a messed up house." They nods they head expect edot.

Dee hug her tightly adding a kiss to her cheek going back to couch. Keem wave her goodbye and the rest did the same.

"Safety." They said all together. She thanked them leaving her house and lock it. They watch her go to her car before she pulled off.

Fifteenth minutes later.

Ava listen to her best friend Kendra about what had happen earlier when she was going to leave." You wrong dra, you need to make sure to apologize too." Shaking her head at her friend.

"But he star- no he didn't you just told me. Kendra that's very disrespectful for you to even bring up his relationships. You don't know what he doing behind it." Ava states.

Kendra was hard at listening that's why they calls her' disrespectful shorty' because she don't listen.

Nobody understands why she hates edot so much like Kendra just wanted to slap her. You could tell by the looks.

Always mugging him and all types of stuff. But the most thing she did and said to him that was disrespectful was earlier. Dra knew she didn't mean it but it pissed her off.

It was like he tried to make her notice him shaking his head. Dra thoughts about apologize to him to what to say.

Kendra probably embarrassed him around he friends and hers too." You right, I should just apologize to him in person."

Ava slaps her playfully." What you mean by should? You going too. plus we know edot your type no need to hide it." Kendra blush at her comment.

Ava laughed shaking her head at her female friend acting like a little kid now. Ava took it as a joke but she guess it's for real.

Kendra grab her phone going to instagram and ent to edot profile page and dm him. She didn't had his number due to how " annoying" he was.

Short chapter but I know nobody going to read it since it at nothing too good

Anyway,

522 words.