Ch.1

**Year 2010.**

Kota Kinabalu, UMS University

"Losmemy, wake up! We're going to be late for class! It's the dean's class, and they'll be taking attendance!"

Losmemy woke up from his sleep, rubbed his eyes, and wondered who was calling him.

"I rented a one-bedroom apartment, right? Who came into my room?"

Opening his eyes, Losmemy saw an annoying face almost taking up his entire field of vision, dangerously close to kissing him.

"Jason?"

Losmemy was puzzled, just waking up from a dream.

"Hurry up, I called you to wake up. If you miss attendance, don't blame me. It's the vice dean's class!"

Jason's annoying face quickly left Losmemy's view, and he hurriedly walked out of the dorm room.

Wait, dorm room?

Losmemy instantly woke up, realizing he was in a six-person dorm!

He was still on the lower bunk near the door, remembering how during winter, the door didn't close properly, letting in a draft. He had complained about it back then.

The other three roommates were also packing up and getting ready to leave.

"Hurry up, Losmemy, seize the time!! We might still make it. Otherwise, if you get caught during attendance, we won't dare to shout for you. Getting caught by the dean is not a good idea."

These three roommates also left in a rush.

Losmemy pinched himself.

Ah... it hurts!

Is this really my university days?

The dean's class... and attendance... that must be my freshman year...

2010?!

Does that mean I've gone back more than ten years?

Losmemy felt uneasy for a moment but quickly accepted the reality.

After graduating in 2014, he had switched industries, worked in several companies, encountered terrible bosses, and experienced the intrigues of the workplace.

In short, he had no achievements in his career.

Encountering a chance to time travel, of course, was a pleasant surprise. Going back more than ten years and starting over - it's something many people would wish for!

Losmemy, wide awake, sat up from his bed.

What's next?

Or should I say... after time-traveling, should I go to class first?

Are you kidding me?

The memories from ten years ago were already blurry for Losmemy, but he vaguely remembered skipping many classes in his freshman year, including the dean's class. However, he didn't fail in the dean's class.

The dean often mentioned attendance, but in reality, he never really took attendance. It was a seemingly amiable young female teacher who occasionally did so, even counting it as part of the exam.

"I don't want to take attendance; I just want to get to know everyone," she had said.

Thinking about it now, Losmemy felt a deep sense of being deceived. At that time, he was too young and trusted the seemingly friendly female teacher.

Just then, a transparent screen suddenly appeared in Losmemy's mind, displaying lines of text continuously.

【WCS (Wealth Conversion System) is binding to the host...】