CHAPTER 2

FLUTTERSHY POV
I'm scared. I've been held up in my house since the infection started, Rarity came and visited me not too long after the quarantine was recommended. Angel ran off, and so did many other of the animals I was caring for. Eventually, Rarity packed some bags and started living with me. She destroyed my bridge in hopes it would protect us more easily. We're running out of food, Raritys magic isn't strong enough to make food, she can barley lift anything heavier than some gems, were getting weaker and we need to find a shelter, the news has shown there's a few and that ponys all around should try and get to one for safety, but a few shelters have had the virus take over. I saw Pinkie Pie on one of the new stations in the background. She looks safe, but I want to find her. Her shelter is apparently all the way in Maine Hatton. Infected ponys have only just started to wonder out of ponyville out of hunger, but some are still here. It's definitely not safe to go outside without extreme caution. I hear nocking on the door outside. How did anyone get over the river? Is it an infected Pegasus? What if it's hungry?
"Fluttershy darling look! It's Twilight"
I snap out of my thoughts, and I turn to the window near the door to see Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Spike.
"Oh, thank goodness they're okay! Let them in. "
Rarity opens the door, and the girls walk inside, I have to admit my house is a mess at the moment. Twilight begins to speak
"Oh, Rarity! I'm so glad you're here with fluttershy, we think pinkies have been infected because we went to her place, and there's goo everywhere and -"
I whisper at the start of my words but begin speaking up, cutting twilight off
"Uh-! No! She's at a shelter... I've seen her on the news in the background... I think she's in Maine hatten.. sorry for interrupting..."
Twilight takes no time to speak again
"That's great! Let's head out fast. It's almost morning... I can tell the infected ponies' eye sight gets better during the day, I'm led to believe they see the world as dark and blurry. Quick, let's hurry off. " 
I quickly pack some of my things and survival needs. We start off flying, Rarity on my flank, she's heavy, her bags are filled with way too much stuff, too many clothes for the weather, and I think she put pills in there?
Rarity begins speaking again,
"Twilight darling, does your magic still work?"
Raritys magic has gotten weaker and is barely working at the moment.
"Yeah, why?"
Twilight confused, I hope it's not a sign of infection...
"No reason..."

APPLE JACK POV

Fluttershy looks so tired, all of raritys fancy clothes and such are weighting her down.
"Hey girls... I think we should stop and walk to Maine hatten from here. It's not too far away."
Twilight doesn't respond, but Fluttershy and Rainbow quickly fly down, Twilight following shortly after. As we begin walking and avoiding reminisces of the black goo, my back hoove seems to touch some... I quickly shake it off without anypony noticing, I doubt anything bad will happen.

RAINBOW DASH POV

I saw that Apple Jack just shook something off, I hope it wasn't any of the goo, Apple Jack is honest. She'd say if she was infected... she wouldn't try to harm us.

As we kept walking, fluttershy nearly past out.