𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭

You and Theo sat in the library since you wanted to study, but Theo just wanted to be in your presence so he used studying as an excuse to be there with you. As you struggled on a potions question your quill broke and you rolled your eyes frustrated

"Ron can you pass me a quill please?" Theo's eyebrows furrow and his eyes darken
"Ron? The weasel?" he asks "oh Shit sorry Theo, but can you still pass me the quill?"

Theo looked at vou for a few seconds as he played with the quill in his hand "Do you and Ron study together?" you roll your eyes thinking Theo is just not minding his own business "what's it to you anyways?"

"nothing" Theo mumbled quietly and passes the quill to you

"Do you and Ron often hangout?" He asks another question, Theo hadn't talked at all and just watched you but suddenly he wanted to talk about this topic?

"Yes we do" you decide to answer maybe it would give a few seconds of peace which
it did until it was interrupted "Are you dating Ron?" you frowned "Theo this has nothing to do with studying." After a while Theo went quiet and when you both left the library you later found out from Hermione that Ron was in the infirmary after you talked with Theo.

𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

You and Regulus sat next to eachother in herbology, you were both chosen to be partners which you hadn't mind, Regulus sat slightly close to you and watched your
movements as you wrote little details about the plants before vour o.w.I.s you frowned concentrating but you had ran out of parper

"Seamus can you pass me some paper? please" you spoke quietly as others worked, you felt Regulus stiffen beside you "Seamus?" he spoke lowly yet quietly, you quickly realised your mistake "Sorry, I've been studying Herbology with Seamus lately" Regulus nodded processing the information you just gave, his jaw clicks and he runs his hand along it"why do you study with Seamus?"

"Because he does good in herbology" you shrugged off and hadn't realised how much this bothered Regulus "I do good in herbology maybe you and I should study together instead of vou and him" he spoke gently as if he was scared or even nervous to ask, "I suppose that would make more sense" you agreed.

after classes Regulus would study harder in herbology just so you would study with him and not Seamus, You would sometimes catch him giving Seamus nasty looks and saying insults about him to his friends

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

Mattheo and you were hanging out with eachother in his dorm, you felt slightly sleepy as his dorm was warm and cozy and you were half asleep "Dean when are we going to hogsmeade?"