𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐁.𝐙

You and Blaise are in a secret relationship but one day Blaise pleads to make your relationship public

𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐢

You and Blaise have been in a secret relationship, you can't help but feel guilty for hiding it.

Last time your friend group found out you had a boyfriend they all teased you and tried getting with him, you couldn't let that happen again. Not wanting to drop your friend group and be alone you decided to balance it out by secretly dating Blaise.

As you just got off the phone messaging Blaise you wait for a few minutes before hearing a few knocks on your dorm.

You open the door leading him in and he shuts it behind him, soon the door closes he reaches for you, you pull him closer towards you inhaling his scent.

"I missed you," He says quietly. "I've barely seen you this week." He says the last bit through gritted teeth like he doesn't like the idea of not being able to see you whenever he wants.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry" you say guilty slightly pulling back, he furrowed his eyebrows "no need to be sorry" he replies.

There's a full minute of just silence, you both held each other. The silence wasn't awkward, it was comforting, it made your heart warm up and your stomach fuzzy and it felt nice to be held in Blaise's arms it felt soothing.

Blaise slightly stiffened before he backed away a few inches "I don't like our relationship being a secret anymore, it sounded fun at the beginning but seeing guys look at you or hit on you and not being able to do anything about is torture."

He shakes his head like he's trying to spill out the correct words but he's struggling to find them. "I want to be able to tell people that you're mine and I am yours." His eyebrows furrow lightly, his face takes on a calculating look as if he's making every effort to figure out what you're thinking.

"I know Blaise but my friends are going to freak out, and they'll try to get with you to piss me off because they would know that we're together." You've thought about this many times, about how your friends aren't actually really friends; they've just been there for you since the beginning of Hogwarts.

Guilt washes over you like a tide, you try to hide it but Blaise notices. "You know you have other friends, other friends that are so much better. Like Pansy, me and the other guys."

He clears his throat "Y/N you're always safe with us, please drop your friends they aren't good enough for you. You deserve better." You turn your head away from his to think, it's silent for a few seconds before you turn to look at him again.

You nod slowly and Blaises face lights up instantly, he shows his teeth while smiling and you can't resist smiling back. He reaches for your waist and wraps his arms around you, in return you wrap your arms around his neck.

He kissed your forehead before grabbing your hand to show you off to his friends.

-