𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐌.𝐑

Y/N is two years older and works for the same company as Mattheo

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐑.

You couldn't deny to yourself, ever since working with Mattheo he made you feel nervous showing up to work.

You heard he had a minor crush on you in Hogwarts but despite being older and in school you didn't want to act upon it.

You still refuse to act upon it even though you both work for the same company and are adults.

Recently the company has done a good deal that will benefit it in many different ways. To celebrate, the CEO decided to throw a formal party.

You stood in the fancy ballroom that had been rented just for the party, many women dressed up in expensive dresses and men in suits that complimented them.

You stood by the drinks, you held a small champagne glass and swished the small amount of liquid inside out of boredom.

You saw two black shoes and slowly you looked up, Mattheo stood in front of you. He wore a suit that was simple yet attractive and his hair was the same it had always been.

You try to avoid him so you look back down. "Y/N" Mattheo stated firmly he walked slightly closer and you looked up indicating for him to continue what he wanted to say.

"I thought you said if you didn't have a date you wouldn't be coming?" He tilted his head as he scanned your face that looked tired, you scoffed. "I know what I said," his face remained puzzled as he thought of something, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

He finally came up with something and his face froze, any emotion that was on his face before had been wiped off completely like a clean slate. Though he didn't show any emotion you could feel as if he was livid.

"Do you have a date?" He asked plainly, his voice dropping slightly deeper and less relaxed. You placed the champagne glass on the table behind you, you crossed your arms.

"Yes, I have a date." You stated, Mattheo was two years younger and you felt as if that was the only thing that prevented a relationship blossoming between you two.

He nodded slowly, adjusting to your reply, "and who is he?" He asked his jaw clenched after asking the question, like he didn't even like thinking about it. "He's one of the workers in the company, he's assigned to assist me sometimes."

Mattheo stepped closer and you still tried to remain calm but your relaxed posture straightened, even though you were older Mattheo still stood taller than you which you also found attractive.

Mattheo searched the room, as he quietly watched a man looking at you, "is that him?" He nodded his head to the side where your date stood. You nodded in response.

"Why did you choose him as your date?" Mattheo asked, he reached his hand on your hip you hesitated at first but made no intention to stop him. "He's kind, he's handsome." Mattheo furrowed his eyebrows at your response. "Is that all he is? Kind and handsome? If so, I'm kind and handsome. You could've asked me as your date."

He raised an eyebrow waiting for your response, "he's my age." You said, Mattheo stiffened and pulled his hand off your hip and rubbed his clenched jaw, he leaned in towards your ear before making a quick glance towards your date and smiled being pleased he was watching angrily. "Y/N being two years younger isn't much, I could offer you so much more than he ever could."

He ran both his hands on your waist down to your hip, you looked at him through your lashes as you could feel yourself getting hot, "Mattheo you know I can't." He scoffed as he kissed your hand and then your jaw, he reached his hand behind your neck and kissed down from your Jaw slowly. You sighed feeling comfortable and his kisses made you feel weaker and softer.

"Just let me be your date tonight, and let me take you out. I promise I can be mature." You placed your hands on his shoulders, you were both adults now and you were finally taking this into consideration. You stood silent for a few seconds as Mattheo waited nervously.

You nodded which made him smile widely and stand closer to you as he glared at the man you came with.

-