Behind the camera

Bea's POV

4 years ago, there was this girl who approached me. I was having a short vacay with some of my friends sa Bora.

"Excuse me. Hi, was it you who took a picture of me kanina?" She asked. I nodded. I was sitting comfortably sa buhanginan when she approached me so I stood up para makausap siya and not to be disrespectful na rin. "Ang galing mong kumuha. Pwede ulit magpa-picture?"

Na-alala ko pala kanina nagpa-picture siya while I am having a walk sa beach side. That's our first encounter. Actually, tatlo sila kanina na nagpa-picture sa 'kin. As far as I can remember, her name is Caitlin.

"Sorry, may bayad na sa pangalawa eh" I said in jest.

She pouted "Gano'n? " She said. Cutie.

Tumawa na 'ko. "No. Biro lang." I said and I saw her eyes sparkled as she smiles. "Saan? Ngayon na ba?" I ask.

"Yes, okay lang ba?" I can see her excitement. I nod and 'yun we immediately went to the spot kung saan sila magpapa-picture.

-------------------

"Here. Ito na lang gamitin mo." Says her boyfriend while handing me his phone.

"Mmm... I actually have my camera here with me that I use as a photographer." I said then showed them my cam out from my bag.

"Really? Kaya pala ang ganda ng mga shot mo kanina. That's cool." Manghang sabi ni Cait.

"I'll just send it to you na lang through instagram or facebook messenger if you want." I offered.

"That's a good idea. Thank you" Her boyfriend agreed.

So there, I started taking pictures of them. Mga ilang takes din kami. Sinulit eh. And that's it. That's how we became so close and the rest is history.

At a current time...

I just finished editing some of the shots from yesterday's pictorial of my newly wed clients. Kaka-akyat ko lang din dito sa unit ko galing sa studio down there when I heard someone rang my doorbell. I am not actually expecting anyone so I wonder who could it be.

"Darling!" She greeted as I opened the door. It's Caitlin with a paper bag with her. We made beso after we hugged quickly.

"Come in" I opened the door widely then shut it after niyang makapasok.

It was a week after ng encounter namin sa Bora when we learned that my studio and unit are just in the same building as her condo unit. So, almost everyday na din kami nagkikita and she would just come over here without me being told. Surprise daw eh.

"Saw your ig story awhile ago. You need help? Kamusta ka?" She asked with a serious and concerned tone.

"I'm good. Ikaw ha, naka-monitor ka sa posts at stories ko 'no?" I joked. Pero she's always been like that.

Napaka-caring and sweet na tao. So lucky to have her in my life. Even just as a friend.

"Luh! OA mo darling. Hahahaha but of course, malay ko ba mamaya nakahandusay ka na pala diyan 'di ko pa alam." She said and sprawled out on my couch.

Binuklat ko naman 'yong dala-dala niyang paper bag kanina na nilapag niya sa table. It's my favorite Adobo and ginataang alimasag.

"Wow! Did you cook for me?" I said enthusiastically.

I took 2 plates and nagsandok na din ng rice for the two of us.

"No. Si Gerald nagluto niyan." She answered,