007

Time moves on. It's getting close to the final 3. 

I take a peak at my current notes and who I've eliminated before deciding who is being eliminated for this round.

#1 - Eliminated. Ended up being QTCinderella. She chose love.

#2 - Kept it real and continued staying by their word. Still iffy about them since XQC said they weren't genuine. 

#3 - Eliminated. Ended up being WilburSoot. He chose love.

#4 - Continues to seem like they are genuinely interested in me.

#5 - Love their humor. Actually very sweet and was talking about dates and if I was going to TwitchCon what we can do there. 

#6 - Eliminated.Ended up being TommyInnit. He chose host.

#7 - Eliminated. Ended up being XQC. He chose love.

#8 - Eliminated. Ended up being Mizkif. He chose love.

#9 - Very sweet. Seems like they are hesitant to say some things. Maybe out of fear of how the other contestants will react or scared of my reaction.

#10 - Eliminated. Ended up being Weston. He chose love.

My current bottom numbers are 2 and 4. I couldn't bring myself to put any of the other contestants up on the chopping block because I want them in the finale.

"Number 2. Please reveal yourself to Luna!" Austin says, speaking loudly as he usually does on these shows. 

The camera turns on and I gasp loudly. "Corpse??!" I say, shocked, my mouth opened in an 'O' shape. His camera, obviously, isn't his face because he doesn't want to put his face out there. His camera just shows his profile picture. 

I've never once seen or heard of Corpse even thinking about participating in the show.

He laughs, "yeah yeah, I'll never hear the end of it for coming on this show... especially for what I've said." 

My mouth still doesn't shut as I can't get over the fact he was here and, like it or not, was trying to compete for me. 

"Luna, you can close your mouth," he laughs again, making me shut my mouth.

"Sadly, Corpse, this is the end of the road for you... and Corpse chose..." 

There was a moment of silence as the intensity builds.

"Love! Corpse chose love!"

Again, my mouth falls open. Surely making chat explode with comments which I'm wishing I could see at this time.

When Corpse is kicked from the call, I start looking closer at my notes, making note that he was number 2. This makes me curious as to who the remaining guests are, and also excited since the end is coming close. 

"And that leaves numbers 4... 5... and 9." Austin speaks out, getting excited.

Austin and I have been chatting the last few days in preparation for the show and I think he hopes I genuinely find someone that chose love. Not even for a relationship or a fake relationship for content, just someone who wants to be a friend. It would be really ironic though if someone chose love and we actually got into a relationship from it. 

"The question for this round given to us from chat is, 'if Luna was to be sick, how would you care for her' so number 4, you're up."

"Well, doctor visit first. Honestly, I'm not good around sick people. I can't listen to someone throw up without getting sick myself," they respond, the voice distortion starting to annoy me because I want to talk to the people normally from now on.