014

lunaeclipse on Instagram

liked by ludwigahgren, qtcinderella, tednivison, and 64,465 others

lunaeclipse: 🥂

qtcinderella: I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!

ludwigahgren: Sorry for the blurry pic, I was shocked.

corpse_husband: Happy for you both.

austinontwitch: AHHHHHHH!

view all 12,102 comments...

I sit on the couch in Ted's stream/recording room, watching him work on his pc. I don't remember much of anything last night besides the uber ride back, kissing Ted and officially becoming his girlfriend.

On the bright side, maybe now people can stop with the Schlatt rumors and he'll be nicer to me.

"What do you have planned for today?" he asks me, turning his chair around so his body is facing me.

"I might try to write some music. If I can't do that, I'll probably stream for a bit," I answer, standing up from the couch and walking over to where he was seated.

His eyes watch me as I walk over to him, a smile forming on his lips.

"Who knew coming to LA would end up like this," I laugh at him, leaning down to kiss him.

His hands wrap around the back of my legs, pulling me closer to him. We pull away and he laughs, "I wasn't expecting it, that's for sure."

I stand in between his legs and wrap my arms around him, taking a peak at what he was working on.

"What are you working on?" I question him, leaning my head against him.

"Script for Chuckle Sandwich. I have to make two in case you decide not to do it," He responds, turning his head to the left to look at the screen.

"I'll do it," I tell him, smiling and stepping away to walk to the kitchen.

"Great! We shoot on Monday!" He hollers out at me.

I laugh and open his fridge to grab some items to cook. "Hey, Ted!" I shout at him, grabbing steaks, potatoes, and broccoli.

"Yesss?" He asks, walking into the kitchen, eyeing the ingredients I grabbed.

"Want to do a cooking stream with me?" I question him, hoping he says yes.

"I'm supposed to be working on this script, Lunaaaaa...." He responds, walking into the kitchen where I was standing.