a small town in the middle of nowhere

Today is the first day of 10th grade...  Well cool I guess.

( Milo puts his clothes on and heads out the door walking to the school)
A new year a new me... Nah I'm fine being me.
Alright let me look at my schedule. So my class is down here?    Alright.     
( Milo walks into the classroom and scans his surroundings he picks a good seat right near the middle )
I'm tired already and I've been here less than 10 minutes.
( everyone is talking with there friends and Milo is laying his head oh his desk trying to ignore everyone)     ( suddenly the teacher walks in and stands by his desk) hello students my name is Mr ammons some of you may already know me but I have a new student here with me that I want to introduce.

Who would want to come to this town in the middle of nowhere?

Hello everyone my name is Samantha but I would prefer if you called me sam.

( Milo lifts his head up off his desk and looks at Samantha he notices her girly clothes and styled hair and expensive shoes and bag)
* She's definitely not from anywhere around Oklahoma*
( Mrs Samantha please sit anywhere you would like ).    * God let her sit anywhere but next to me *
( Samantha takes the seat next to Milo )
( Milo looks up at the ceiling)
* Come on man*
Hello what's your name?
Nunya...... Nunya?    Nunya business.
( He grins satisfied with his answer and puts his head back onto the desk )
( Samantha doesn't know what to say so she gets her notebook out for notes)
( Milo lifts his head and looks at her for a second but he places it back down )
Mr colvard.    ( Milo looks up at the teacher ) yes?
Can you name the parts on the skeleton you see up here since your soooo interested in my lesson?

The skull is also called the cranium, that is the scapula and that is the sternum that is the mandible and there is the spine, pelvis ,and sacrum. On the hands are the metacarpals and the phalanges. And near the bottom is the femur patella and the tibia and fibula and lower then that is the tarsals metatarsals and the phalanges.   Do I need to say more?

( Mr ammons is shocked that he knew all the names of the skeleton and clears his throat and countinues the lesson)
( Milo puts his head back onto the desk and goes back to ignoring everyone)
( Milo goes to his other classes and eventually it's time for lunch )    ( Milo usually gets his food and sits in a table by himself away from everyone but today someone joined him)
Hello again.   ( he stopped everything and closed his eyes hoping she would go away but instead she sat right across from him) * just perfect*   hi I guess.

Are you going to tell me your name this time?

My name is Milo . ( he doesn't take a bite of his food because he's uncomfortable with her sitting across from him).   * well the food wasn't good anyway*

What do u want .... Sarah?   My name is Sam.
Oh right well what to you want? Why are you bothering me?
I just had nowhere else to sit so I decided to sit here .
* really here of all places with me? I wish she would leave*.    Cool I guess. Soo where are you from Sam?
I'm from New York.   NEW YORK?  What are you doing in Oklahoma I mean I like it here but this place isn't exactly high class.   My dad thought living in the country would be better.   Okay.  Well I'm leaving Sam nice... Talking to you.    But we've only been sitting for five minutes.   I'm not hungry anymore... Bye.
( Milo walks away slightly fast so he could leave that uncomfortable conversation)