my personal problems

Like I predicted that curtis dude was a loser he is already divorced and he has two kids that are also living with us now.
The kids are absolute brats they are twins Camille and CJ. Camille is just bossy she thinks she's always right and she won't quite bothering me. CJ is a crybaby he blames everything on me they don't do any chores at all and if I complain to mom she just yells at me and says I'm just being lazy.
LAZY... It's not like I do every damn thing in this house already before those two demons showed up.
Anyway Curtis doesn't hit anyone except my mom which I hate I mean she isn't the best mom but I still love her you know.
I don't usually get in-between them when they fight but I will if I hear it get really violent. That girl at school keeps bothering me she joined band just like I did . I've been in band since I was in 5th grade and it's the only thing I kinda enjoy sure I get called a loser but it's whatever. She plays the flute and I play the trumpet she gives me stalker vibes I know this school is small but what's the chance we have every class together.

My brother raben scored a touchdown during this Fridays game my dad was so proud of him but the day before I scored the highest I could possibly go in the SAT but I didn't even get a good job I mean bitch I can  go to fucking Harvard on a full scholarship if I wanted to. Raben scored one touchdown on a school football game and you throw him a fucking congratulations party and buy him stuff!?.
What the fuck man.

I think the disappointment of them not praising me and feeling like it means nothing got to me...I scored a 73 on my math test. Fuck ( I screamed in my room and punched the wall and well I made a whole in the wall and my fist is hurting)
What am I going to do? My grades have been perfect until recently you know what I dont even care I quit school I mean nobody cares that I can go to basically any college I want so I'll just quit. What's the point of even trying anymore I don't even want to be a doctor like my mom wants. I've been taking college classes studying all the fucking bones in the human body and for what.

My mom found out that I scored low. She slapped me and whipped me with a belt.
I can take the pain by now it's fine.
Samantha I think that's her name keeps trying to be friends with me she is so sweet it makes me want to throw up.
She follows me and sits with me at lunch and guess what my teacher assigned me to be her tutor. HER FUCKING TUTOR.
So now I have to spend more time with Samantha.

All I want is to finally have peace is it to much to ask?