Chapter 18

Author's note: ngl I've been ignoring this cuz I was embarrassed Y'alllll.. lmfaoooo sorry  pookies 🤪🤪

Y/N's eyes began to flutter open as they were greeted with blurry vision and muffled talking.. a small groan exited their lips as they tried to rub their eyes to relief the pain in their eyes but before they could even process the next thing a flashlight was flashed right into their eyes causing them to flinch real hard..

"You remember me? You goddamn snake." A rough voice says
"Uhhhh.." Y/N responded when suddenly their hair was grasped and pulled back to looked up at some rough looking guy who looked like he could've seen better days as he had a long scar on the right side of his face leaving him blind from that side..

"How about we jog that peanut brain's memory, no?" Slowly he reaches towards a tray of tools and picked up a small pair of pliers before forcing Y/N's mouth wide open.. the cold metal was pressed against their front teeth..
"December 8th, maybe around 1952 maybe not.. there was this.. party me and my people threw on a ferry." Y/N looked around the room pretty much trying to remember..

"On that boat we had some.. weapons that seemed to catch the governments attention.. that's when they sent you and some other spy to come and take them away.." Y/N squinted their eyes finally remembering what this man was talking about
"Oooh.." Y/N which was kinda muffled.. slowly the pliers were moved away..

"You and your friend ruined me.. I knew that night I would be set for life.. I made it my life goal to hunt you down and send a message to your boss along with the entire nation." Y/N only swallowed hard as this man moved towards a tv and switched it onto the news broadcast..

"I mean.. it wasn't that bad.. I guess.. you got some cool scar.. better planning..?" From what was said seemed to set the man off as he grabbed the tray of tools, dumping them in the process before he suddenly slammed it across Y/N's face.. Y/N stumbled hard as the chair they were in tumbled onto its side. Y/N groaned with pain as they felt blood trickle down their nose towards their lips forcing them to taste the metallic substance.. Y/N spat a bit to get the taste out of their mouth..

"You're an absolute joke, you have no idea what kind of plan I have in stock for your spy friends.."
He looks towards the tv as it began to show some public park
"Right there.. I know some of your people patrol this area along with the cops.. when the time is right.." he moved towards a phone set that was resting on a table..

"I'll give the word and a bunch of explosives would go off killing everyone and everything in their goddamn way!" Y/N froze up with a very horrified expression.. if that were to happen a bunch of innocent lives would be in harms way their heart rate began picking up with each passing second
"You're a sick man..!" Y/N cried as they began squirming in their resistances..

"I'm a sick man but you're the idiot who fell into my trap at the art museum..! I thought you'd see something seemed terribly off but here you are." Y/N clenched their teeth tightly pretty much feeling guilty for being so dull and not noticing anything suspicious at all

I feel like such a goddamn fool.. I swear I remember I made I promise I wouldn't make myself out to be some sort of a clown again..
Y/N thought to themselves as their eyes stared up towards the tv while slowly feeling themselves start to feel sick to their stomach like they were about to throw up their intestines.

"What's wrong Midnight, are you going to stop me? Don't you have a plan?" He asked with a wide sinister grin plastered onto his lips, Y/N swallowed hard..
"Oh I will.. maybe I should give you a heads up... these ropes won't be able to hold me any longer.."

Slowly Y/N broke free from their resistances after using a small knife they had in their pocket.. quickly they lunged towards this man quickly coming up with a plan and to get into contact with Loid to warn him about the bombs.. that's when a loud bang was heard as Y/N was back on the ground holding their leg which now had a bullet wound in it.. they were shocked since they hadn't notice the man reaching for a gun.. Slowly the man moved closer and stared them down..

Slowly he points the gun towards their other leg and pulled the trigger causing Y/N to let out a loud yelp of pure agony..
"You brought this down onto yourself and the people, how much of a goddamn idiot are you.. you stupid donkey." He says as he used his foot to press it down onto Y/N's throat who let out strangled gags and gasps while tears of pain trickled down their cheeks..  slowly the man points his gun towards Y/N's head..

"You've put up quite a fight, I almost pity you-"
That's when a loud crashing sound was heard the man quickly looked towards the door of the room wondering what the hell was going on outside the room.. after a few minutes everything went silent as he slowly pointed it gun towards the door as it swung open and in came in Bond.. the big white dog that belonged to Loid and his little family had barged in and quickly lunged towards the man causing his gun to go flying to the other side of the room..

The man was pushed straight into some shelf and tv which sent small sparks around.. Y/N just sat there confused on how this dog even found this location or how the dog had escaped his home.. slowly Bond moved towards Y/N his wet nose touching their face slowly Bond helped Y/N up and began leading them out of the room and to safety..

"Such a good boy...! I'll give you as many treats as you want.." Y/N says while patting Bond's head who seemed very focus on something but Y/N just didn't know what it could be at all. Soon the pair approached some abandoned car as Y/N quickly hopped into the driver seat and opened the door to the passenger seat to let Bond in, Y/N searched around the car for any key but nothing was found at all.. they clenched their teeth with pure annoyance.. They looked towards Bond who was scratching at the center of the car before pulling off the cover to reveal a bunch of wires..

"You thinking what I'm thinking..?" Y/N asked with a hushed tone of voice as Bond let out a small woof. Y/N then reached towards the wires and began to carefully hot wire it to hopefully bypass the vehicle's motor and start the car..