Scarlet the Heartbreaker

At the Hotel (Alastor's POV)

For a full half hour, I've been doing nothing but stare at the handkerchief. Nothing but try to unravel what she meant, who she was, and what I had felt during our...interaction.

A glass of whiskey in on hand, the piece of cloth in the other. Still not knowing what to think.

"Oh come on Smiles! You've been staring at that napkin for half an hour! Now, what's going on?"

I looked over at the nuisance of a spider, giving him a cold look. Not answering him in anyway, yet my smile still remained on my face.

"It's a handkerchief you idiot." Husk said, cleaning a glass with a cloth.

"Gesundheit kitty, but really what's up Al?"

"Since when do you care?" Niffty asked, she had stopped cleaning and was now trying to "cheer me up"

The spider ignored the small maid and sat down next to me.

"Come on Smiles, talk to me." Angel didn't really sounded worried, he sounded more annoyed than anything.

When I didn't answer he just sat in silence, while I looked back at the handkerchief.

Suddenly, Angel snatched the handkerchief right out of my hand.

I quickly jumped up, sat down my drink, while trying to grab it back only to fail.

"Ha, shorty." Angel said, holding the handkerchief up out of my reach.

The sound of static filled the air, my smile turning angry.

"Oh, shit-" Angle started to say, only to be cut off by my attempt at lunging at him, only for some one to stop me by grabbing me from behind.

I turned to see Husk and Niffty both holding me back away from Angle, who looked absolutely terrified.

"UNHAND ME SO I CAN KILL HIM!" I yelled, still trying to reach for the piece of cloth that he was still holding onto.

"What is with you? It's just a handker-thing, it's not like you..."

The look of realization appeared on his face, then a smug smile slowly appeared instead.

"It's a girl's isn't it?"

I pushed Niffty and Husk off me, then straightened my coat.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said, not even looking at him.

"You didn't deny it! See, look at him. He so met a girl!" Angel said, putting his pink-gloved finger in my face.

"So what if I did? What difference does it make?"

"The real question is this: Who is the lucky girl, who caught the attention of the Radio Demon?"

Before I could even answer, Angel looked at the handkerchief. Suddenly the look of shock, covered all over his face.

"Oh you sly dog, you met Scarlet didn't you?" Angel said, giving me a sly smile.

"Who?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

He quickly pulled out his phone and started typing something into it.

When he turned the phone around, it was a picture of the same girl I saw earlier today.