Chapter 26

Standing at the door with a shocked expression, Sage. Her eyes held mine before wandering over to Colton who had now moved away from me.

"Sorry.. I was.. nevermind." She muttered before shutting the door.

"Shit!" Colton whispered. I hadn't moved from my spot.

"Yeah." I breathed. I shook my head. Sage had just caught us making out in the supply room. I wiped my lips.

"You think she would tell-'

"No." I cut Colton off. I knew Sage wouldn't say anything. Sage wouldn't do that to me. This was awkward and quite embarrassing.

"This was a bad idea." Colton said.

"It was risky." I replied.

"Yeah I shouldn't have done that. Not that I'm glad it was Sage that walked in but its better off her than someone else walking in."

"Let's just get out of here." He said walking towards the door. He checked to see if anyone was outside but the hall was clear.

I quickly followed behind him and walked towards the class. I knew Sage was in my class so I wanted to avoid her.

I took off towards the carpark and sat in my car. I can't believe that just happened. We shouldn't have been in there doing that we were giving an opportunity for someone to walk in.

Shaking my head, I needed to talk to Sage. How do I even approach her about it. I sat in my car until I knew the bell was going to ring. The girls walked one by one all the way to there cars, they hadn't noticed me. I sighed and quickly went to take off but Sage stopped me.

"I'm going to get a ride off Ash." she called out to the girls they just waved at both of us. Sage quickly hopped in the car and I took off.

Silence filled the car. Sage lit up a cigarette, she wasn't a daily smoker, she only time she ever smoked was if she was drinking or she just felt like one.

She offered me a cigarette. I've tried it but never liked it. I shook my head and continued to drive. She only did that to break some of this awkward silence but I felt like that didn't work.

I drove until we reached our favorite smoothie place, Yogo. I pulled in and got out. I could do with one.

We ordered the same thing. Peach and Berry. I followed behind Sage until we reached a table.

"Soo.. good," Sage moaned taking another sip from her smoothie.

Mm it was good.

Sighing, "Sage..-"

"Im shocked and confused but what I saw in the that room is none of my business."

What?

"I would have never thought you and Colton...were nevermind but I can tell you Ash if you think I'm going to sit here and judge you on what I saw, I'm not."

Well that was somewhat a relief.

"Sage, I don't know how to explain it."

"You don't have to unless you want to."

I rubbed at my head."Ok well for a while I've had a crush on Colton. I know it's wrong but I've fallen for him and now the feelings mutual."

She nodded, " So you both like eachother?"