Chapter 12

I know I promised Friday and its now Sunday I'm sorry guys just been way too tired to write but jere it is enjoy :)

I changed my cover so thank you to who made it Sorry I don't know who exactly made it because I recieved that much on my email so thank you whoever made it. PM to let me know who please.

*******

Colton's POV.

Where the hell is Alexis?

I could not find her anywhere, I searched through most of Branden's house and she was nowhere to be found. I tried to call her mobile but no answer. I even asked some of her friends if they have seen her but none have.

Where could she be?

I'm getting worried now, she said she'll be in the bathroom to go toilet but she wasn't there.

Walking around to the front I checked to see if she was out here. No.

Looking out on to the road I could see a car pull up to the house. Jumping out of the car was Tyler and Adam. They were laughing about something.

"Tyler!" I called out. Tyler stopped what he was talking about with Adam and turned to face me.

"What's up man?" he nodded towards me while handshaking with Adam, Adam then took off towards the door.

"Have you seen Alexis?" I asked him. Tyler slowly shook his head.

"Not since beer pong. You always seem to lose her," Tyler softly chuckled.

Yeah, Alexis always seems to disappear throughout the night of parties.

"Yeah seems like it, she just disappeared."

"Have you checked any of the rooms, she might be passed out in one of them." Tyler replied.

Nah I doubt that.

Alexis wasn't the type to pass out. She gets drunk but not too drunk.

I haven't checked any of the rooms yet. Maybe she might be up there.

"I better go check. Where did you go?" I questioned nodding towards the car.

Tyler looked over at the car then back to me. "Oh, I went to drop Ashlyn off."

Ashlyn? I furrowed my eyebrows. Something was going on between those two. Ashlyn said Tyler liked her but he never told me about it. I should ask Tyler.

"Where," I questioned Tyler.

"Home, I think she was upset."

"Upset? Why?"

"I don't know man."

I nodded. I think she's upset because of me.

"What's going on between you and Ashlyn?" I questioned him wanting to know. I was shocked to see that Tyler came to pick Ashlyn up tonight for Braden's.

"What do mean?" Tyler replied. I narrowed my eyes at my best friend; he knew what I was talking about.

"You know what I mean man. What's going on between you and her?"

Tyler hesitated answering the question but finally sighed dropping his shoulders.

"I like her man."

What!

I was shocked at his answer. Tyler hasn't liked anyone since his ex-girlfriend Samantha. Besides hook ups he hasn't dated anyone ever since Samantha. I don't think Tyler got over her at all. Tyler was heartbroken when they broke up. He truly loved Sam but she moved away with her family.