🩷drunk (pt 2)🩷

travis pov:

i placed sal on the bathroom counter and helped him take off his t-shirt. "lets get cleaned up, okay?" he slowly nodded. his eyelids were falling shut. "try to stay awake for a little bit. we're gonna shower and then we can go to sleep. can you do that for me, baby?" i asked, cupping his cheek and lifting his face a little to look at me. "mhm.." he mumbled. he gave me a tired smile and turned his head a little to kiss my palm.

"good," i said while smiling back. i walked over to turn the shower on and strip myself down as well. "c'mon, sally." i held his hand as he entered the shower. i followed close behind. the water ran down his chest and legs. beautiful...i thought. standing behind him, i took some shampoo into my hands and gently massaged it into his head.

he yawned, rubbing his eyes as i rinsed his hair out. "just hold on, don't fall asleep in here," i laughed a little. he simply nodded again. as i softly scrubbed his back and shoulders, i began to worry. "was i too rough?" he turned around. "no, that was...god, that was amazing, honey, i think its just the alcohol..." he said softly. i washed his chest and stomach, peppering his jawline and neck with small kisses. "i'm definitely gonna sleep well tonight." i nodded and smiled. "very well."

as we finished up, i turned off the shower and grabbed two towels. i wrapped mine around my waist after drying off, and helped sal dry off. he put his around his shoulders. "its so cold.." he said quietly, "can i wear one of your hoodies?" i picked out a hoodie from my closet and put it on the bed. after i got dressed, i helped him slip on my hoodie and some sweatpants.

we got in the bed together and i pulled the covers over us. sal moved over to rest his head on my chest, wrapping an arm around my stomach. "mmm...you're warm," he mumbled. i gently rubbed his back and placed a small kiss on his forehead. "just drift off, its okay," i whispered. i felt his breathing slow down against my body as he fell asleep. "sleep well, sally."

written 1/19/24 (376 words)