two | 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

I smiled knowingly at Cedric, raising my eyebrows at him then shooting a look towards Mr Weasley

I saw his face drop for a fraction of a second before Cedric's perfectly practised smile returned to his face, albeit a little forced, though I'm sure no-one else saw through it.

"And I'm sure that this strapping young lad is cedric?" The readheaded man smiled warmly once more and extended his hand towards my friend. "You all know him right?" he turned his head, glancing back at the group of children, most standing awkwardly, but now i could see the twins fail to contain a dirty look, aswell as the other ginger boy.

I bit my bottom lip to contain my amusement as i saw the youngest girl raise her brows suggestively at the brunette girl with the frizzy hair who simply rolled her eyes and crossed her arms at the younger girls behaviour.

"Hi." Cedric said.

Everybody said 'Hi' back except the twins, who merely nodded. I now knew for sure there was some underlying one-sided feud. I also saw the dark-haired boy start raise his hand awkwardly to wave but stopping halfway as his friend elbowed him.

He looked slightly familiar.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Amos asked.

"Not too bad,' Mr Weasley replied. "We live just on the other side of the village there. You?'

I tuned out their conversation, and turned to Ced, snorting out a laugh as i saw he had a few leaves in his hood, and one in his hair, I brushed them out with my hand, taking the opportunity to smack the back of his neck as i did so.

"Oops." I said flatly.

He looked at me blankly.

I then saw him look over the top of my head and roll his eyes.

I turned around to where his gaze was previously and saw the redhead twins, one had his lips puckered up and rubbed his crossed arms along his waist, the other looked around dreamily and tucked his (surprisingly long? why were all the boys hair long now that I'm seeing it?) hair behind his ears.

I repeated Ced's action of rolling his eyes and tuned back into the Adult's conversation.

"...All these yours Arthur?" Amos questioned.

"Oh, no, only the redheads," replied Mr Weasley, pointing out his children. "This is Hermione, friend of Ron's - and Harry, another friend-"

I now understood why he looked familiar.

"Merlin's Beard," said Amos, his eyes widening. "Harry? Harry Potter?"

"Er- yeah," said Harry, a slight red tinge to his ears.

I couldn't help it, my eyes flickered towards his head where beneath the messy black hair lay the scar I, aswell as the whole wizarding world knew lay there.