SWEET DESSERT (18+)

⚠️ Warning 🔞content .Kindly Skip if you feel uncomfortable.

___________________________________________

Becky's Pov

As soon as we reached the hotel room , Sarocha pinned me and started kissing me vigorously.

While we were fighting for dominance , and as always Miss Sarocha won.

We started tasting the sweet juice of each other like it was the last meal.

After we parted , we were breathing deeply devoid of oxygen.

Then Miss Sarocha carried me toward the bed and placed me in the middle of the 🛏️ bed.

But I switched the position and now I am the top and Miss Sarocha is the bottom

" Babe, Today let me take the charge and just enjoy it." With that I handcuffed her with the pink handcuffs to the headboard of the bed.

Sarocha's Pov

I was shocked to see this side of Becky.

I am excited as well as afraid about what was waiting for me.

After handcuffing my hands Becky attacked my lips and devoured it like a hungry tigress.

After making sure that no more oxygen was left and that my lips were swollen and red. She moved to her next spot.

She kissed my nose and jawline and went towards my neck and started nibbling and sucking it and occasionally kissing it to soothe the pain.

She made sure to mark me that I am hers.I am sure there will be a lot of hickeys tomorrow.

Then she started unbuttoning my shirt, and left little kisses down my body .

Then she removed my bra and started sucking my breasts like a little kid.

She nibbled and sucked my nipples while massaging and squeezing my other breast.

After that she went down to my abs and started kissing me there and at the navel making me arch my back at the tickling sensation.

" BB, please don't tease me " I pleaded.

" Wait , don't be impatient , love. The game has just begun" she stated with a 😏 smirk.

She went down there and after opening my pants and removing my boxers she started sucking my full length so fast making me scream at he extreme pleasure

" Ahh Becky, sloowww downnn"

" Ahh , I am sensitive"

She ignored my pleas and continued eating me down there and started taking the full length in her mouth making her gag .

After some more blowjob, I cummed inside her mouth and she sucked all my cum.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Becky positioning her entrance at my dick.

Then with no warning she slammed in my full length making both of us hiss at pain accompanied with pleasure.

" Ohh Fuck you are so big and thick ." Becky exclaimed.

" Fuck you are so tight . So Good " I groaned at pleasure.

After Becky adjusted to my length, she removed my handcuffs as I turned her down and started thrusting her roughly deep inside making her moan.

" Ahh F fuck fasterrr" Becky moaned

Her moans turned me on as I started thrusting her while sucking her nipples and leaving hickeys there.

As I felt her clenching around my dick , I increased my pace knowing she is near.

" Ahh hh....." Becky shouted as she reached het climax.

I also reached my climax and shooted my load inside her .

After that I removed my dick from inside her pussing making her flinch and moan at sudden loss of contact.

I took out a vibrator and inserted it inside her pussy and turned it to max.

Becky jerked up at the vibration.

" Ahh. Hummm" she moaned

I turned he around and pointed my dick at her back and charged it with full force as she screamed " Ahh Ahh slow down" she begged.

After some time of slow thrusting I fastened my speed making Becky's body shake thoroughly.

" Ahhhh AHHHH " Becky screeched as she reached her climax.

I slowly took out my dick and and then remove dthe vibrator and turned it off.

After that I hugged Becky as she snuggled in my neck and I kissed her forehead inaking her scent .

" I love you teerak" I said

" I love you too , Baby" she said

Then after being tired from our work-out session we both were engulfed in deep slumber .