Vlives

Jungkook loved doing his live streams with army. That was one of his favourite parts of his day. He loved army and all the people that would join to be with him. He sometimes found himself drinking on the live, whether it was a bottle of wine or some whisky, he enjoyed how fuzzy he felt and  how happy he was with army being there.

"Hey Taehyung hyung I'm going to start a live", Jungkook pushed open the bathroom door of his apartment. Taehyung stood over the sink, towel around his small waist. Taehyung's shoulders were slumped forwards and he was balancing himself on the sink. Jungkook paused, his eyes wandering over Taehyung's beautiful strong frame. "Hyung?", Jungkook spoke again. Taehyung's head jolted up and looked round to Jungkook.

"Yeh ok, i'm going to finish washing up and i'll be in the room", Taehyung spoke turning back round and wiping the mirror of its fogged condensation.

Jungkook headed into the kitchen, humming to his own song 'seven', while reaching into one of the cabinets and getting a bottle of red wine. Opening the bottle with a pop, jungkook pours the fluids into a glass and takes a sip. "Taaaa", he finishes his sip with a pleasured noise. Taehyung appears at the frame of the door, a baggy shirt and bottoms hanging from his clean skin.

"Pass me the bottle", Taehyung then sniffs the bottle top and walks forward, pouring himself a glass. Jungkook watches his hyung's every movement, watching how Taehyung's shirt hangs low when he leans forward, enough to see far down his naked chest and the way the t-shirt tightens as he pours the liquid into his mouth, sculpting his soft pecks and round nipples.

"I like it", Taheyung approves. Jungkook smiles looking down and grabs the bottle and glass. "Theres more in there if you want to help yourself", Jungkook's face gets closer only to kiss Taehyung's cheek playfully and pull away , skipping into the living room to set up his vlive.

"Hey army!! How is everyone doing?", Jungkook leans into the camera smiling, "I have a wine here", Jungkook holds up the bottle and glass and pours a large glass, mentioning how good the liquid tastes. More and more people join the live and spam the comments with lots of love. Jungkook begins reading out some of the comments in English.

40 minutes later...

Jungkook has had more than half the bottle of wine and is talking about army and how much he loves everyone. Taehyung sneezes from the other room and Jungkook pauses and then continues what he was saying. Taehyung walks into the living room, walking around behind the camera, watching Jungkook as he does so. Jungkook hazely looks up while taking another drink from his glass. Taehyung smiles as he sits down on the other sofa. Taheyung has a glass of wine. Taehyung mouths to Jungkook 'hello', smiling teasingly. The comments mention how they think someone else is in the room and ask whos with Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't reply to the comments.

"I will be back in a second", jungkook mentions to army, then picks himself up and walks around his laptop to Taehyung. "What are you doing here?", he whispers, leaning over Taehyung. The other just looks up at him, pulling his shirt closer until their lips connect. Jungkook leans into the kiss, knowing this wasn't going to end with just a kiss. "Just turn it off already, you have me here for the night", taehyung replies with his deep voice. Jungkook takes a moment, trying to come to a decision. "Or not", Taehyung reaches down to Jungkook's trousers and grabs him through the clothing. "Hyung", Jungkook, looks down at Taehyung's hand. But he doesn't budge and palms the area. "Wait", Jungkook pulls away but is trapped with Taehyung's grip.

"They won't know", Taehyung smiles, Jungkook is pushed onto the sofa and Taheyung climbs ontop of him, slowly grinding himself down on the other. Jungkook's mouth parts as he lets out a sigh. Jungkook grabs the elders behind and motions more of the grinding. "You want to do this huh?", Jungkook teases as he raises an eyebrow. Jungkook takes off his trousers making them pool by his ankles. Taehyung grins whilst he moves his crotch against Jungkook's. Taehyung pulled down his own trouser bottoms, exposing his tight underwear. Jungkook eyes him up and down, biting his lip slightly. Taehyung catches him and grins a wide boxy smile as he gets onto his knees and sits inbetween Jungkooks spreaded legs.

"I need you", Taehyung looks up at Jungkook as he pulls his underwear from his crotch, exposing his hard member. Taehyung wraps his hand around the length and starts pumping up and down while watching the younger. He felt himself twitch as he saw Jungkook's eyebrows furrow and his pants became louder and louder. The elder wrapped his mouth around the tip and lowered his head until he could feel Jungkook hit the back if his throat. Taehyung slightly gagged as he bopped his head up and down.

"Taehyungie-hyung-", Jungkook mumered as he jolted his hips. Taehyung took this as a sign he was doing well. Jungkook placed his hands on the olders head and pushed him down more. Taehyung pushed himself and loved the way Jungkook was getting off by him just sucking his cock. The elder pulled himself off and stood up, his underwear tight. Jungkook stroked himself and watched as Taehyung stradled him.

Taehyung pushed his underwear aside and let Jungkook push himself inside, feeling Taehyung's warmth tight around him. Jungkook gritted his teeth and watched as the elder lowered himself completely around him. Taehyung started bopping up and down, very slowly, teasing Jungkook with his luid motions.

"Hyung...", Jungkook moaned, almost whimpering the word as the pleasure was painfully slow. "Hyung...", Taehyung mimicked, Jungkook liked the way he moaned that word. In one swift movement Jungkook picked up the elder and placed him onto the sofa, turning him around and pulling the rest of his boxers down so they pooled at his feet.

"You want to call me hyung, i'll show you how it feels to get fucked like one", Jungkook  leaned over growling. Taehyung couldn't help but whine and lower his head while stretching out his back, arching to make it easier for the younger to re-enter him.

"AHhjha!", Taehyung raised his voice in shock as he felt Jungkook push into him hard. He could feel the younger's hands tighten around his waist as he thrusted back and forth, each time somehow getting deeper and deeper.

"Hmm, you like that?", Jungkook gritted his teeth, watching Taehyung's hair get messier and messier. He felt himself throb, lsitening to the muffled whines he would try and keep quiet. "So good", Taehyung replied.

Jungkook fastened his pace, hitting the elders' sweet spot. Taehyung couldn't take much more. "Cum for me ", Jungkook moaned. Before the younger could finish his sentence Taehyung released himself and fell forwards. Jungkook felt the other tighten around him which pushed him over the edge, cumming inside of Taehyung. The room was silent except the panting of each the members.  "Do you think people are still on your live?", Taehyung grinned. 

"Shit-"