Desperate Hyung

"Fuck Tae", Jungkook growled as he looked upon a horny moaning boy. The boy wore grey thigh high socks and cute pink panties, which had now turned translucent due to the pre cum that was covering his tip. The elder lay there on display for the younger to observe, Tae loved the attention and carried on to tease his own length through the panties whilst sucking three of his fingers, the elder stared upon his smooth pale skin and felt the crouch of his jeans become tighter. 

" Come on daddy aren't you going to fuck me?", the  elder spoke up catching Jungkook by surprise. That nickname. That godforsaken nickname. Jungkook lost any sense of control and approached Taehyung, grabbing his wrists tightly, sending a sharp grunt from the him. " Get on you knees you slut", Tae giggles, crouching his thighs slightly parted enjoying the freedom his member got.  Taehyung gazed up at Jungkook his mouth hanging wide open for the other to give him exactly what he wanted. Jungkook smiled at the view and begun to take his trousers off bouncing his hard cock up and down above Taehung's face.

"Aww don't teaseee me", Taehyung whined while pouting, it was clear the elder was desperate for any contact with anyone that would give it.

"You desperate hyung? You really are wound up today, just look at you-", Jungkook procceeded to talk down to Taehyung while stroking his cock, but Taehyung reached up and grasped the others member for himself as he forcefully pushed it between his lips, causing Jungkook to cut his sentence short.

"Let me do my job", Taehung muffled between slurping whatever liquids he could get out of the younger and making his blowjob the sloppiest one yet. Jungkook watched the elder take his member in and out of his mouth making sure to push the tip back as far as he could. Taehyung loved it, the feeling of his mouth filliing with a cock.

"That's good you're such a good whore", Jungkook laughed slightly and watched as Taehyung then made sure to choke himself on the member he had shoved at the back of his throat. It was a very much pleasing sight to see, Jungkook bucked his hips forwards and coonected his stomach with the tip of Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung detached himself from the younger and looked up, "I want you to fuck me",  Jungkook groaned at his words.

"Stand up", Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his feet and bent him over. This was a view Jungkook would never get tired of, a view that he only grew harder at seeing. Jungkook pushed down on the lower of Taehyung's back and placed his tip at the enterence of Taehyung, wiping the wet tip over his hole, teasing the elder and liking the way Taehyung would try and push back in hope to have his insides filled.

"Be patient hyung", Jungkook pulled on a fistfull of Taehyung's hair and snarled the words, Taehyung almost fed on the slightly rough side of Jungkook and the action only made him leak more. Jungkook pushed his cock through the glimering ring of muscle and watched as the other threw his head back and gasped out a sigh, one of relief and one of pleasure.

"This is what you wanted isn't it hyung? Tell me", Jungkook spke as he thrusted deeper and then pulled out slowly before repeating. "Yes, yes, I want your cock de-ep inside me", Taehyung replied no sense of shame apparent.

"Good", the younger began to pick up the pace, pushing his weight down onto Taehyungs back to make the elder's ass perk up and cock reach further into the other's insides. Taehyung whined desperately, feeling Jungkook even further inside himself.

"Fuck don't stop, please", Taehyung cried and his hands gripped whatever was in sight, knowing how fast and how long Jungkook could go for made Taehyung lose his sense of control, pushing back onto Jungkook's thrusts, loving the sounds the slaps would make each time their skin connected.

"Cum inside", Taehyung demanded, Jungkook a little suprised at the statement fucks the elder harder, making sure when he cums it's gunna reach as far as it can. Thinking about breeding his elder tips Jungkook over the edge, "Fuckkkk", Jungkook moans out.

"That's good, breed me Jungkookie", Taehyung spreads his cheeks apart so the younger can clearly see his cock's release start to pour out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------