Rock n' Rule

I was busy having an actually good morning, hanging out with the wildlife around the movie set. Y'know, the birds, and the deer, and the racoons, and all that stuff. They were fine going about their business around me. Unfortunately, and I don't wanna name names here, but LINDSAY started horribly belting out her favourite song, which scared them all away.

I wasn't happy.

"Oh, come ON! I was finally getting it!" I exclaimed, spreading out my arms, while still sitting on the ground.

Normally, it's the bears that hang around me! Not the non-domesticated, peaceful animals!

With a groan, I sat up, and began to walk over to the girls' trailer, trying to block out her horrible singing. P.S, it wasn't working.

♪ OOH, YOUR FACE! OOH IN MY GLANDS! ♪

Wait, your what-?

♪ OO-OO-OOH! IT'S YOU, AND ME! AND YOU AND ME MAKES. . . WE! ♪

I furrowed my brows, seeing Lindsay, in her towel, heading for the same trailer I was. I swiftly followed her, in an attempt to shut her up.

♪ YOU, AND ME-EE-EE-EE! LIKE BUTTERKNIVES, WE'RE FREE! FREE-EE-EE-EE! ♪

I headed through the door, and raised my voice at Lindsay. "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT IT?!" I groaned, and put my index finger on the bridge of my nose in an attempt to calm myself down. "It's. . . it's 'like butterflies', not 'butter knives'. Okay?" Courtney followed my correction up. "That's right. And, everybody knows you picked Duncan last night for your movie reward challenge last night as retaliation. The murder mystery challenge is over, so you can STOP massacring that song!"

Lindsay naively followed with a new retaliation. "I'm not mascararing anything except my eyelashes, Courtney." I walked over to Lindsay, who was doing her eyelashes in the mirror, and lowered my voice. "She means making a mockery." "Oh! Uh. . . what's that other thing you said I did?" Beth walked up, beside Courtney. "Guys! Can't we try to get along?" "Stop playing dumb, Lindsay!" Courtney ordered, but that was followed with. . . you guessed it.

♪ OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH! LIKE BUTTER KNVIES, WE'RE FREEEEE! ♪

I narrowed my eyes, and retreated back to Beth and Courtney. "She's not playing. She's really dumb. It's actually pretty sad." I spoke quietly, so that she wouldn't be offended. Lindsay, on the other hand, continued to sing, and scared off, pretty much, every animal in the province, I assume.

♪ YOU, AND ME! MAKES. . . ME-EE-EE! ♪

I could just tell that Duncan and Harold were having a hard time. So, naturally, I went to go check up on them, too. I walked over to the boys' trailer, and went inside. "How're you holding up, with Angourie Rice in there?" I pointed in the opposite direction.  Duncan, in response, groaned in both annoyance and pain. 

"Argh! Three hours at the movie with that girl last night, and now this! I'm gonna go and stick a fork in my eye to relieve the pain. . ." He said, walking past me. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him back. "Not so fast, Danger Mouse. You can do that after the challenge, when I don't have to worry about you." I let go of his hand, and walked out the door, to be met with Dad, Chef, and a drum set. Guess who was playing the drums.

Everybody else soon followed suit, and they gathered out, alongside me. "Nice of you to join us." "Oh, ha-ha." I scoffed, but it was ignored. "Today's movie genre is. . . drum roll please!" I raised a brow as the drum roll went on for quite an annoyingly long time. Dad seemed to think the same.  "Okay, we know! The spotlight's not big enough for the both of us. Today's movie genre is. . ." Just to spite him, Chef played the drums again, which earned a glare from Dad.