Who Wants To Pick A Millionaire?

(quick heads up, the TDA winner here is duncan. i could not find any good transcripts online, that weren't just copy and pasted youtube subtitles, so apologizes for the chapter shortening.)

Everyone gasped as they saw both Duncan and Beth run through the door, at the exact same time. It was a tie, and nobody knew what exactly to do. To be fair, the two finalists weren't exactly happy about the situation, either.

"What do we do now. . . ?" Geoff questioned Bridgette, in a hushed voice. Bridgette didn't respond, mainly because Duncan had something to say about it. "Can somebody please tell me there's a plan, here?!" "Nope! But, since we're all here, together, for one last time. . ." Geoff quickly answered, and pulled Bridgette quite close to him, before letting her go.

"Let's party!" He cheered for both himself and the fact there was a tie. Bridgette giggled at him, before speaking to Duncan and Beth. "Geoff and I cut together some sweet footage of everybody from the whole season!" Duncan nor Beth were pleased. They came all this way to win a million dollars, only for there to be a love fest, AND a tie.

"But, what about-"

"What the-?"

They both said at the same time, but Geoff brought a stop to this before they could properly complain. "Don't get your shorts in a knot, there's plenty of time to pick a winner. Roll the clip!" The clip consisted of several moments from the season, whether it had been embarrassing, wholesome, tense, chaotic, gross, funny, dancing, kissing, or just arguing in general.

Overall, the clips were what Bridgette and Geoff considered 'highlights' of the season.

*

Chris and Chef Hatchet were all packed and ready for their vacation, which was promised in the previous episode. They did not take Lewis with them. It was obvious both of them had clearly forgotten about him, because they were too busy talking about their vacation.

"Alright, Sunset Beach, here we come! That was one heck of a long season. . . if I do say so myself. I've earned this vacay, big time." Chris said, getting in line with Chef for their flight. "Mhm." Chef responded with a nod, just as a tourist turned to look at the two. "Hey, aren't you Chris McLean?" He enthusiastically asked, pointing towards the celebrity in front of him.

"Busted! You know, I try to keep my identity a secret when I travel. But. . . looks like these are pretty hard to hide." Chris took off his shades, and dusted them on his shirt, before putting them back on, and exaggerating his smile. Chef blatantly rolled his eyes at all the sudden attention his husband was getting, and a woman approached them, too. "Chris! Can I have your autograph?!" 

"Nope. But, you can let us bud to the front." He responded, walking past the fan girl without a care in the world for how she felt. Of course, the gate attendant was just as excited to see them as the previous tourists were. She excitedly squealed as she had him personally speak to her. "Now, you, YOU can have my autograph, fine lookin' lady." Chris said, picking up a pen from the desk. Naturally, she fainted from the adrenaline.

Once again, Chef rolled his eyes, but this time, he shook his head, and gazed off to the side, to find that the Total Drama Aftermath was airing at the airport. "Hey, you guys! Why don't you come join us in the winner's. . . seat. . . ?" Bridgette asked, pointing at the large, clearly painted throne in the centre of the stage. Beth folded her arms impatiently. "There's only ONE chair!"

Geoff giggled quite a lot at this, for he found it hilarious that Duncan and Beth had to share a tight seat with each other. "Yep!" Hesitantly, both of the finalists walked over to the chair, and sat down, crushing their waists in an attempt to share the seat. With a grunt, Duncan spoke. "You. . . at least think we could get another seat. . . ?"