We're Going To Nationals

Excitement. Heart pounding. Sweaty palms. Hair sticking to the side of her face. Nervousness. Those were five things Cecilia was experiencing.  People on the sidelines were cheering on the teams they hoped to win for nationals. "Taissa!" Cecilia yelled out at Taissa letting her know that she's open. Taissa then kicked the ball to Cecilia and she then started to dribble the ball. "Cece!" Jackie yelled out. Cecilia then kicked the ball to Jackie, but the ball bounced on Jackie's head. Its over. Those were the two words that were in Cecilia's head. It felt like the words were screaming at her, like it'll be her fault if the ball doesn't make it in the goal.

Somehow but ball bounced off a Jackie's head and made it into the goal before the goal keeper can deflect the ball. Cheers and screams. Those were the two things Cecilia could hear. She had spaced out in shock before someone had wrapped their arms around her neck."We're going to nationals Cece!". She could recognize that voice from anywhere. Natalie Scatorccio. Her best friend since 5th grade. The girl who stuck up for her. Her crush.

 "We did it!" Cecilia yelled over the screams from her teammates. The two had caught up to the circle of their teammates who were celebrating. "We did it Cece!" Jackie screamed. "We're going to fucking nationals!" Cece exclaimed with a big smile on her face. "Buzz!" "Buzz!" "Buzz!" all of the girls screamed out excited about making it to nationals. 

After the soccer game, Cecilia and Natalie had met up with their friends. Well actually their Natalie's friends. They're in an alley way huddled up together. A guy with a beanie had given Natalie some sort of drink to try. "Oh, man, Natalie." the tall guy said. "Ugh, what is that?" Natalie asked while gagging at the horrible taste. "Can I try?" Cecilia asked. Now unlike Natalie, Cecilia wasn't much of drinker. She didn't do the stuff that Natalie or her friends would do. The only time she would drink is at a party. Natalie passed her the bag and Cecilia took a sip. "Ew! That taste like shit!" Cecilia exclaimed spitting the drink out on the ground and giving it to one of the guys while her face scrunched up in disgust. 

"And here I thought jocks were supposed to be to party." The one with a beanie said. "Jeez this is terrible." he then said after trying is. "Okay you know what, you guys can go suck a dick." Rich said. "And just maybe we will." Rich replied back at his comment. "No thanks." Cecilia softly muttered. Then someones pager started beeping. "Oh shit, its my cousin." Rich said while looking down at the messaged he received. "Did he get us the stuff?" Natalie asked with her eyes wide. "Yeah, tonight." By Cecilia's guess they were talking about drugs for how excited they were getting. Then a car with two guys had appeared and the driver had rolled down the window. "Hey, burnout!" the passenger had yelled out probably to Natalie.

"Show us your tits!" he continued to yell out. Natalie had looked embarrassed, so Cecilia took her hand and squeezed it tight. Natalie turned her head and gave her a small smile as a thank you. The guy had continued to harass her by asking her to show them her boobs, which led Cecilia to flip the two guys off. "I mean shit, if you really want to see 'em." Rich said lifting up his shirt. The guys in the car looked disgusted and drive off. "You see, this is why men suck. They pick on girls thinking that they can say and do whatever they wanna say!" Cecilia exclaimed getting pissed off, but Cecilia was to busy to notice Natalie trailing off to the and threw the alcohol on the trunk which turned on the cars alarm. "Fuck Natalie! He's gonna kick our ass, not yours!" Rich exclaimed shocked. "Only if they catch us." Natalie said while grinning. 

And they started to run off leaving Cecilia shocked and then started sprinting once the car started to reverse. Now Cecilia isn't much of a runner. In fact, she hates running. The only time she can run is for soccer or gym but that's it. So she was a little behind the others for a bit. 

bealvr's playground ~

sorry if this looks weird if anyone uses mobile because i do but right now my phone isn't working so i will be using my computer for a while but i finally posted so yea

heres the outfit you can choose which ever bye!