Freeze Out Allie

Loud Cheers. That's what Cecilia had heard while she was in the locker rooms while getting ready for the pep rally. Cecilia and Lottie started singing the lyrics Shoop by Salt-N-Pepa. "Uh, here I go, here I go, here I go again." Everyone then started to join in on two cousins singing. "Girls, what's my weakness? Men! Okay, then, chilling, chilling, minding my business" Everyone singed while dancing around having fun. Cecilia left going to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup finding Jackie doing Allie's makeup. Jackie started to ask if Allie was alright. Then Lottie came in. "Jackie, coach wants you in his office." she said nodding her head to his office. Van went to help Allie with the bee on her cheek. Allie then started to blabber about how she was the only freshman who got asked to prom and how her dress was amazing and that she couldn't wear it now that they were going to nationals, which led Cecilia to stop doing her makeup and side eye Lottie with a weird look on her face.

"Jesus Christ." Lottie said walking to one of the mirrors after Allie had left the bathroom. "Does that bitch always have a stick up her ass!" Cecilia exclaimed softly chuckling while adding two braids on the front of her head since she couldn't really do anything with how her short hair was. "Does someone wanna tell Kelly Kapowski to, maybe worry less about prom and more about not fucking up nationals?" Lottie said to which Cecilia nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh come on, if she plays like she did at states." Van said while making it look like she had a mustache with her hair. "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Taissa said smirking while side eyeing Cecilia and left with her after she added two yellow rubber bands to her braids, leaving the two other girls confused. Taissa and Cecilia had both thought of an idea of making Allie better at soccer by freezing her out. Surely nothing bad could possibly happen, right?

"All right lets hear it for the boys! Lets give the boys a hand!" the principle exclaimed into the mic hoping waiting for the students to cheer. Not many people cheered for them, making Cecilia softly giggle next to Nat while waiting for they're schools principle to call in the girls. "Thanks guys, you did your best. Now, our next act needs no introduction. So lets all just make some noise, for your New Jersey State Girls Soccer Champions!" he exclaimed, and this time everyone cheered and Sweet Sensation started to play. There were whoops and hollers echoing from the gym. Then the girls jogged into the gym one behind another with big or small on they're faces.

They all stood in a line with smiles plastered on they're faces or bopping around to the beat of the music with the schools mascot dancing, everyone cheering or smiling, and Misty chanting Buzz over and over. People find Misty weird and annoying, but really Cecilia finds her sweet, caring, and misunderstood. They met in first aid class a they got along really well.  

After the prep rally ended, they all changed into they're uniform to practice. Cece, Tai, Nat, and Lottie stood outside discussing the plan that Tai and Cece thought of that could possibly help Allie. "Are you kidding me? You two are being insensitive." Nat asked with a shocked look plastered on her face looking at Tai and Cece. "This is what we've worked for all season, you really wanna take that chance." Tai asked not seeing whats wrong with the plan Cece and her had created. "Yeah, cause I'm not a fucking asshole." Nat said and Shauna started walking up to the group. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked confused joining in on the conversation late. "Allie." both Lottie and Cece said looking at her. "What about her?" she asked still trying to figure out whats going on. "Shauna, did you like black out at states or something? She totally chocked!" Cece exclaimed crossing her arms across her chest standing with left hip out a bit.

"She's a freshman Cece." Nat said turning to look at Cece, making her drop her head a bit. "She's a liability." Tai said becoming somewhat annoyed with Nat. "So, what do you two wanna do about it?" Shauna asked the two. Cece tilted her head up with a tight lipped smile, "She can't screw up, if she doesn't get the ball." she replied with an obvious tone in her voice hoping Shauna would catch on. "You want to freeze her out?" Shauna questioned making Cece nod her head. "At least we know what we're working with." Tai said turning her head to face them. "She kind of sucks, but. I don't know." Lottie said questioning herself if this was a good idea or not, leaving Nat in utter complete shocked.

"That's because its bullshit." Nat said not understanding how they could possibly think that the plan is a good idea. "Whats your plan then? Tai said making weird hand gestures. At this point to Nat had enough with the four girls but mostly Tai and just stormed off. Cece thought that she should go after her, but decided that she should be left alone. Then Lottie left saying that it just didn't feel right to do. "Jackie's not gonna like this." Shauna said. "Then we probably shouldn't tell her." Tai replied to her.

They were now all at practice, Misty and Cece were setting up the cones for them to dribble  soccer ball around in. Everyone started to either practice or stretch, and that's when Coach Scott started to call them over. "All right, bring it in. Ladies take a knee." he asked them with everyone huddled around him. Misty started to jog to him when he started to speak, "Whats up state champs!" he said with a smile while everyone started to cheer and clap. Coach Scott started to explain why Coach Martinez wasn't here today and they were about to start when Laura Lee started to speak, "Uh, excuse me, Coach Scott. Shouldn't we say a prayer first?" she asked. Cece wasn't much of a prayer person and's an anesthetist, but she would still do for Laura Lee.

Coach Scott said that it was just a scrimmage but he still said yes anyways. Once they finshed praying they started to practice. Tai and Cece went over the plan on freezing Allie and they were both on the same team for now. Coach Scott blew the whistle towards Allie, "Come on Allie, that should've been yours." "Coach Scott, I wanna switch teams, I'll take Allie." Cece said jogging up to him and getting someones jersey in return. "All right lets go varsity, Cecilia wants to see you step it up. And quite frankly, that makes two of us. Lets see some hustle!" Coach Scott said to her making Jackie confused on what was happening. Cece and Allie were running side by side, that was until Cece shoved her making Allie out of bounce and confused. "What-" "This is the game, now step it up." Cece said interrupting her. "Ty, Cece, its not helping if we can't freeze her out." Shauna said to the both of them. "She's gonna have to learn to play under pressure." Tai said in response turning around to go back to the game.

Cece and Allie were neck to neck, both of them trying to get the ball. Then a miracle happened, Allie started to finally play right causing Tai and Cece starting to be proud that they're plan is finally working. Allie called Shauna's name to tell her she's open. She got the ball in time for Cece to slide and kick the ball out of the way. 

Crack.

bealvr's playground ~

yea... this shouldnt have taken this long to write but i finished it. and a changed it so instead of it being tai's fault its now cece's fault