Breakfast

Sun. Rays of sun peaking through Cecilia's sage green lace curtains as a way of saying good morning, its time for school. Messy hair, bad breath, a little bit of drool on the side of her cheek, and bags under her brown eyes were the four things that Cecilia had every morning. Beep, Beep, Beep. That's when her alarm clock started to make noise. She groaned and rolled on the bed not realizing that she was close to the edge and fell with a thunk to the floor. A loud raspy groan came out of her rose color plumped lips with an aching back. She rolled onto her back looking up at her ceiling that was covered with glow in the dark stars that she's had since she was six.

 She slowly got up off the hard cold floor and turned off her alarm. She turned her head to the side and saw how her hair looked in the mirror. Her red hair being wild and messy all over her face making her look like a monster she would draw as a kid. She went to one of her desk where her two pets were. A stick bug named Ajax, a lunar moth named Sage, and a chameleon named Dexter. She opened the wooden drawer to take out the food that Ajax, Sage,and Dexter needed to eat. She took out two dead grasshoppers for Dexter, sweet gum for Sage, and some leaves of a plant for Ajax. After she gave them their food, she went to her bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped in the shower feeling the cold water on her body.

After her shower and brushing her teeth, she went to her closet deciding on what outfit should she. She made her decision and had grabbed some jewelry from her dresser. She went to make her bed so the family maid Mrs.Smith wouldn't have to do it. Mrs.Smith was a nice old lady with grandchildren and a husband. Cecilia always treated her like family and Mrs.Smith did the same back. She made the sheets, fixed the covers and blankets, and moved around her stuff animals. 

After, she went to Dexter's cage and took him out and placed him on her head and closed his cage. She walked out of her room doing down stairs to find the smell of fresh hot pancakes drifting in the air. "Good morning Mrs.Smith!" Cecilia exclaimed walking down the stairs going to the fridge to get lemonade. "Morning sweetie." Mrs.Smith replied back in her sweet voice with pancakes in her hand. "I see you brought down Dexter this time." she said with a soft smile. "Yea I did, I thought that since I brought him down last week I should bring him for the whole week for him to forgive me." she said while pouring the lemonade into the glass cup and walking to the table where the pancakes were. Cecilia always thought that insects, bugs, and reptiles all have feelings like humans. Her parents told her there were no such thing for them to have feelings but she didn't listen to them.

"Here's your pills sweetie." Mrs.Smith said giving them to Cecilia. "Thank you, and, Natty's gonna pick me up today." Cecilia said with a soft smile while taking her pills with her lemonade to flush them down. Mrs.Smith had always known that Cecilia has some sort of crush on Natalie by the way she would talk about her, or brighten up whenever she's mentioned even tough Cecilia's never told her. "Well that's nice, how is she?" she questions. Whenever Natalie would come over, Mrs.Smith would welcome and treat her like family. "She's doing good. Oh, also we won the game so we're going to nationals!" Cecilia told her while placing Dexter on the table. "Well isn't that nice!" Mrs.Smith replied with a happy smile. It always made her happy when she sees Cecilia happy or smiling. She cares for her like if she's her own.

"Are my parents, back from their trip?" Cecilia questions hoping for a yes so she can see them before she has to leave. "No, I'm sorry hon. They said that they wouldn't be back at least until next week." she replied with a sad smile. "It's okay, I guess." Cecilia said with a sad smile plastered onto her face while delicately rubbing Dexter like if her was fragile and could break at any moment.

Honk. That's when they both knew that Natalie was here to pick Cecilia up. "Okay, well tell Natalie I said hello dear, alright?" she asked. She nodded and said goodbye to Mrs.Smith, gave her a hug and kissed Dexter on the head and started putting on her converse, grabbed her bag and left her house running up to Natalie's car. "Hi Natty!" Cecilia said while plopping down in the seat with her bag in her lap. "Hi Cece, today we have a pep rally are you excited?" Natalie questioned with a cheeky smile. "I'm both nervous and excited. Also, Mrs.Smith told me to tell you the she said hello." Cecilia replied with a smile before getting lost in Natalie's caramel brown eyes. "Okay well then tell her I said hello." she said with a smile before playing Don't stop me now by Queens. And they sung the whole ride to school.

bealvr's playground ~

i made a filler chapter but yea she has three pets, also here's the outfit she's wearing before she needs to wear her uniform and i hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

edited because i forgot to add her having the pills