' Quidditch match '

Saturday:

The past few days were great, everyone was apologizing for misunderstanding for what happend. The trio began to slightly like Malfoy. But not completely, Malfoy was still a jerk around the trio, but not around you. During Potions you two sat next to each other. He would often tease you. He didn't tease you about you being Harry's ex, which made you feel better.

There was an upcoming Quidditch match, it was Slytherin vs Gryffindor. You hopped Gryffindor would win of course since it was your own house. But you also wouldn't be that mad if Slytherin won.

You wished Harry good luck as he entered the Gryffindor Quidditch changing room. You, Hermione and Ron all went up to the stands to watch. Draco wasn't a seeker this year (Ik in the book he couldn't be a seeker cuz his arm broke,soo yeah)
"Hopefully nothing bad happends this year." You spoke, then last two years atleast one thing happend, for example in their first year, Professor Quirrell had jinxed Harry's broom, almost killing him, then in the second year Harry had broken his wrist and Lockheart removed his bones, so Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse has given Harry Skele-go, a painful process of growing back your bones.

"Go,go Gryffindor!!" You heard fellow students chant. You joined in the chanting, and so did Hermione and Ron. You had a big grin on your face.
The players had walked out. Harry glanced at his friend's and smiled.

After the Quidditch match, (Slytherin had won sadly.) You three caught up with Harry, Harry had looked sad. "Woods never going to stop talking about our lost." He said looking down. "Im sure he'll forget about it soon don't worry." Hermione said. "You did good atleast." Ron said. "Yeah, atleast nothing bad happend. No one got injured." You spoke. "I guess you're right. " Harry had said fixing his glasses. "Hey, uh y/n." Someone from behind you said. It was Malfoy. Wearing a sweatshirt, and jeans, his hands in his pockets. "Huh?" You said. "Can I talk to you quickly?" He asked.
The trio nodded at you and walked away. "Uh, yeah sure." You followed him to a remote corner of the school.
"So, to celebrate the victory of Slytherin, some people are throwing a party in our common room..and uh i was wondering if you wanted to go with me.." He said blushing. Malfoy looked down to head his flustered face. "Of course!" You said, grinning big. "I'll love to go with you!" You said.
"Great, it's all 6:00pm, tonight. I'll see you there?" He spoke. You nodded and walked away to find your friends.

"Soo, what did he ask you?" Hermione asked curiously. Ron and Harry also looked at you, probably wondering the same thing. "Well, there is a party for the victory of Slytherin, So he asked me to go with him." Harry shout Hermione a look, and Hermione shout Ron a look, but Ron wasn't really focused. "That's great I guess!" Hermione said a little awkward. "I still can't believe you forgive him after what he has done." Ron spat. Hermione elbowed him. "Ron!" She said glaring at him. "Whattt.." He said confused.
Hermione just rolled her eyes at Ron.