' My secrect boyfriend '

(Pretend Umbridge goes to Dumbledore or something and he fires her and Dumbledore is back! And I'll say this again, this fan fic isn't accurate to the books/movies!)

"Fred, George?" I ask. "Yeah?" They both say in unison. I still have no idea how they do it. "I need a nose bleed nougat. I'll pay any amount-"
"Don't worry kid, it's on us." Says one of the twins. "Aw! Thanks, you guys are the best!" I smile. They hand me one from their pocket. I grin. Then me and Hermione sit down on one of the tables and we study and do our homework.

Finally it reaches 11:30 I figure it's better to be early then late, so I make up some stupid excuse and wave goodbye to Hermione, who's nose is still deep in her book.

Then I arrive at "our spot." Malfoy likes to call it.

"Early, eh?" Draco says as he leans on the tree, then sits down. He pats the space next to him, motioning me to sit down with him. And so I did that. "So." I say.
"About earlier.."

"Wait- before you say anything. I have something to give you." I grin. "Uh. Okay." He says as I place the nougat in his palm. "Thanks." He smiles as he pops it into his mouth. Malfoy then freezes as blood drips out of his nose. "What the actual fuck-" He Swears. "Did your stupid little piece of candy do this!?" He asks as he looks at me. "Shit. I'm sorry Malfoy- I just didn't think you actually still liked me, so I figured you were gonna prank me or something. So I asked the twins to give me that."

"Wow, i- uh. Sorry I made you feel like that." He mumbles. "No I'm sorry." I say. "Look it's fine." He says wiping his blood on his white shirt. He must have left his robes in his dorm. "I'll just ask my father to get me a new one. It won't be a problem." He laughs a little as he looks at his sleeve full of blood. That causes me to laugh to. "So you..actually like me?"

"Yep." He says not to focused.
"Im sorry Malfoy. I dunno. None of my friends, or your friends would approve."

"Oh not this shit again." He says.

"Im sorr- wait. We can always date. Secrectly- like we act like we're ememies in public. And in private we can be nice to each other."

"That's actually pretty smart."

We then slowly lean in and he kisses me gently on my lips. "Want to go to my dorm tonight?" He asks. "Sure." I smile.

(No. You're not gonna have sex dw. You can still sleep with him without having sex.)

Draco then takes my hand as we both get up. I giggle as we run to the Slytherin common room down in the dungeons. "If anyone asks or sees us, we're doing a project."

I nod as I let go of his hand. I follow him into the common room as he mumbles the password, which was of course pureblood.

No one was in the common room. They must have been asleep.

Draco grabbed the door and opened it, "do you need pajamas?" He asked me. "No, I'm okay but thanks." I say, looking down at my outfit (You chose your outfit)

"I'll be back." He said, holding some pajamas pants and a black shirt. I nod and climb into his huge bed. I look around the room.

(This is the first time you saw his room sober. So you don't really remember anything.)

I look around. It's pretty spacious.

"Back." He says closing the bathroom door, dracos smiles at me. He honestly looks so cute in his pajamas. Then he climbs into bed with me.

"Y/n?.." Draco slowly whispers.

"Yeah?" I replied back, looking at him. "I'm sorry." He says. "Draco, it's okay." I whisper back before he can say anything, caressing his cheek.

Then we go to sleep.