2 | Rotton to the core

Singing together - Italic and bold
Singing alone - Italic
Two singing - bold

The girl began to finish spray painting the wall, smirking at the words long live evil that was written before her.She swiftly turned around,a smirk plastered on her face before she spoke."They say I'm trouble,they say I'm bad,they say I'm evil and that makes me glad."She stated,roughly nudging two strangers that passed by her.

The boy jumped from the roof,climbing down ladders."A dirty no-good down to the bone."He leaned against the railing with a smirk."Your worst nightmare can't take me home."He laughed,opening the sliding door and walking through it,a stranger puzzled when walking by.

The other girl strutted down on the table everyone's eyes on her."So I got some mischief,in my blood." She jumped down from the table and slid through the railing in a flirty manner."Can you blame me? I never got no love."She smiled,putting her whole body through the railing after her leg and strutted away.

The other boy came out through a window,"They think I'm callous a low-life hood."He quickly snatched the strangers scarf and ran off.A apple coming in contact before he catches it saying the words."I feel so useless,misunderstood."He took a bite out of the apple,walking away from the kid who owned it after throwing it back to the kid.

The 2 girls walked side by side,together saying."Mirror,mirror on the wall.Who's the baddest of the them all?"

"Welcome to my wicked world."
"wicked world."

The four gripped onto the fenced door and pushed it aside."I'm rotten to the core,core.Rotton to the core."They ran into the place full of sheets and clothes climbing and making a mess.Not giving a single thought to the fact that they are in trouble.But they aren't in trouble,they are trouble.

"I'm rotton to the core,core,who could ask for more?"One of the girls pushed down a stranger who held a pillow in his hand,climbing over and under tables.Pushing and scaring everyone that surrounded them,that were just trying to clean.

"I'm rotton to the..."

"I'm rotton to the.."

"I'm rotton the core."

They ran down a tunnel,pipes in there hands as they hit the wall that surrounded them.Laughing maniacally,shouting,yelling.Anything that evil kids would do.

The girl graciously walked through the place like she owned it."Call me a schemer,call me a freak."She spray painted the letter N on a curtain,gripping it and pulling it open to a reveal a man bathing himself."How can you say that? I'm just unique." She hummed,smirking to herself as she walked off.

"what,me a traitor? Ain't got your back?"The boy did a front flip off the 2nd floor and landed on the ground."Are we not friends?"He took the teapot and gestured mockingly in a greeting way to the 2 strangers who sat infront of him.He jumped over the table rubbing onto the teapot and said."what's up with that?"

The other girl walked like she was on a runway through a maze of clothes."So I'm a misfit so I'm a flirt"She yanked the red scarf of the tall man as he spun around until it was fully off him."I broke your heart? I made ya hurt?"She then disappeared into the clothes as the man tried looking for her.

"The past is past forgive,forget."The other boy ran on a long table,picking up a bucket and placed it on a kids head laughing at him."The truth is."Before jumping off and on a hay cart throwing some at the kid that was ready to fight."You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Mirror,mirror on the wall."

"Who's the baddest of them all?"

"Welcome to my wicked world."

"Wicked world."

"Haha!"

"Gimme that!"

"Yeeeeaaaah!!"

"Badoooo!!"

"I'm rotton to the core,core.Rotton to the core."

"I'm rotton to the core,core.Who could ask for more?"

"I'm nothing like the kid next,like the kid next door."

"I'm rotton to the..."
"I'm rotton to the.."
"I'm rotton to the core"

(The dance scene you can find on YouTube if you search rotton to the core - Rain )