4 | Aurdaon prep

~ Naris pov ~

~ Naris pov ~

Music and trumpets were heard coming from outside the car.The car came to a halt by the side of the road and parked.The driver opened the car door,and me and Ryeji stepped out nicely,unlike the boys who were fighting over a blue scarf and a laptop."Stop!"Felix yelled out,collapsing to the ground and tugged at the blue scarf with Minho, who held onto the laptop.

"You got everything else,why do you want whatever this is?"Felix shrieked,once Minho planted his foot on Felix's chest firmly and pulled onto the scarf more harshly."Cause you want it."Minho groaned, tugging onto the scarf more as Felix was close to releasing it.

"Give it to me."

"No"

"Let go!"

"Guys,guys.Guys."I whisper yelled,causing them to look around at everyone who watched them fight over a scarf and laptop."We have an audience."I remarked,as I smile it showed my nervousness, placing my hands on my hip I let out a sigh."Just cleaning it up."Minho chuckled,gazing down at Felix who remained on the ground.

"Get up."Minho instructed,he reached for felix's hand pulling him up on his feet,Felix grunted due to the pain after being on the ground."Leave it like you found it!!"A women with brown hair spoke,while a boy and girl stood behind her darting smiles at us. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Minho tossed the laptop in the car along with the scarf."Hello,Foxy."Minho flirted,approaching the girl who stood beside the boy."The names Minho." Minho introduced,the girl laughed awkwardly, fiddling with her hands to get rid of the nervousness that's building inside of her.

"Welcome to Auradon prep."The women in the middle greeted,causing Minho gaze at her confused as he backed away to stand by me."I'm Mikan Mizuki,Headmistress."Mizuki announced,giving a small curtsy.I widened my eyes,this is Mikan Mizuki? She looks so,what's the word,Young?

"Mikan Mizuki? The so called fairy godmother? As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boo?"I exclaimed,waving my hand as if I were holding her wand and casting a spell. "Bibbidi Bobbidi,you know it."Mizuki replied, nodding slightly with a smile.

"Yeah,I always wondered what it felt like for Jiwoo,when you just appeared out of nowhere.With that sparkly wand and warm smile."I remark,acting innocent with one hand placed on my hip."And that sparkling wand."I add,holding my hands together as I tilt my head slightly.

"That was a long time ago,and as I always say.'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'"Mizuki interrupts,wafting her hand in my face.I step back a little,noticing everyone with smiles plastered on their faces.Is everyone always cheerful over here?