5 | Evil like me

Singing alone - Italic
Two singing - bold

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Look at you,look at me,I don't know who to be.Mother."I articulate,gazing into my mothers eyes.

"Is it wrong,is it right.Be a thief in the night,mother, tell me what to do"I utter,approaching forward and tilting my head slowly.Ryeji emerges and tells me to come and join the others.I hear my mother snicker,"Don't be so serious,darling,I'm sorry."I gasp witnessing her in the flesh not expecting her to be here in Auradon.

"I was once like you my child,slightly insecure."She speaks,gesturing me to come forward,I sit down on the steps and listen to her."Argued with my mother to,thought I was mature."

"But I put my heart aside,and I used my head."She states,pointing at her head and rising to her feet."Now I think it's time you learned what dear old mama said."She remarks,poking my head.

"Don't you wanna be evil like me? Don't you wanna be mean?"She inquires,walking down the steps and twirling around with her cape flowing behind her,as I remained seated and watched her."Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?"

"Well,you can spend your life attending to the poor."She suggests,slightly bending her back to symbolise a old lady before straightening it and spinning around,a high note coming out of her mouth."But when you're evil doing less is doing more."

"Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad?"She muttered,moving sideways as she played with the scepter in her hand swinging and catching it in her hand."Don't you wanna be very,very good at being bad?"

She pointed the scepter directly at me,confessing."I have tried my whole life long to do the worst I can."Moving towards me,she walked up the steps and sat down on the top one beside me."Clawed my way to victory,build my master plan."

"Now the time has come,my dear.For you to take your place."Rising to her feet,she stood behind me, holding her scepter in her left hand and hit it against the ground as I flinched."Promise me you'll try to be an absolute disgrace."That's such a 
promise that I'll keep forever.I stand up on the step,watching my mother walk down to the one I was stood on and chucked.

"Don't you wanna be evil like me?"She grinned, twirling with her scepter in her hand."Dont you wanna be cruel? Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool?"

"And when you grab that wand."Tossing the scepter towards me,I caught it just in time and gasped at the feeling of it."That's when your reign begins,who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?"Clapping her hands,she gestured for the scepter which I threw to her and she caught it.

"Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone? Don't you wanna be finger licked evil to the bone?"She licked the scepter with her tongue, smirking as she tapped on it while speaking her last words.

"This is not for us to ponder,this was pre-ordained."Flying up in the air,she lit the exit with a trail of small blue flames of fire."You and I shall rule together freedom soon regained."She soon enough after floating in the air,slowly flew back down and back to the ground."Mistress of the universe powerful and strong."

"Daughter,hear me."

"Help me,join me"

"Won't you sing along?"

"Now we're gonna be evil,it's true.And we're never gonna think twice."I joined in,tightly gripping the scepter in my hands,just like my mother did to."And we're gonna be spiteful."I yanked the scepter to my side,smirking as I shocked my mother. "Yes,spiteful,that's nice."She agreed,playfully poking my nose and yanking the scepter back.

"In just an hour or two our futures safe and sure."We walked in a circle together,gesturing for me to hold the scepter with her while ascending up the steps. "This mother,daughter act is going out on tour."I held the scepter,imagining myself ruling the world.

"If you wanna be evil and awful and free."She extended her hand, and I walked to grasp it,while she took the scepter back."Then you should thank your lucky star that you were born the girl you are the daughter of an evilicious queen."She levitated in the air once again but higher.

"Like me!"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Stay,should I make a chapter of each characters outfits for each chapter and scene or nah? I'm so eager to do it so you guys know what their wearing instead of assuming it instead so I don't fuck up your brains 💀 - Rain