Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime/manga "DBZ-DBS" or "Seirei Gensouki", and the only thing I own is my character "Oc" along with this alternate/parallel story I made for fun for curious readers.

"Wizard" Peculiar

Chapter 1: Misunderstood

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Magic / Techniques.

Reading / News / Intercoms

____________________________________________________________

Warning: Female Goku x Broly.

____________________________________________________________

A boy of about 7 years old walked with an expression somewhere between annoyed and tense through the neighborhood outside the castle walls of a Kingdom called Beltrum.

"... You seem to have gotten lost, DarkRock."

The boy (7) known as 'DarkRock' (Saiyan Name: 'Furensō') has a semi-tan complexion. He has tousled black spiky hair that reaches almost to his shoulders along with two locks framing his face and dark charcoal eyes. His clothing consists of an orange and blue Gi and black boots with white trim and gray laces.

Our beloved protagonist had chosen this nickname to avoid having to use his real name and he was more than justified in doing so because at this moment he was nervous as the humans were watching him in a way that made him very uncomfortable, but for some strange reason they stopped doing so when he entered the garden of a particular house and before he could find out the reason; he heard some male voices from inside the place:

Apparently the brat kicked the bucket ... Poor, Rio ... Yes, he wasn't a bad boy ...

The Saiyan boy was puzzled at the words of the guys in the house and a boy named 'Rio', but suddenly his attention was diverted to a small bush that made him temporarily forget what he heard.

"Oh, those are berries!" exclaimed DarkRock very happily as he began to pick said fruit from the bush.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair started eating the small red colored fruits at a great speed.

"You, over there."

Furensō stopped eating the berries when he heard a female voice calling him.

He has no manners ... He's like a pig, he didn't even wipe his face ... He's a commoner... Yes, it's better to stay away.

Our beloved protagonist for some unknown reason rolled his eyes at the tasteless comments of the two girls who must have been about his age.

"Hey, are you listening to me?"

The Saiyan boy averted his gaze from the two rude girls and instead focused it on the adult woman, he refrained from telling her old because he didn't want to get hit.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

The hooded woman grimaced at the commoner boy's expression as he got a bad impression of them.

"Have you seen a purple-haired girl? She's the same age as you."

Furensō frowned very confused because he didn't know what they were talking to him about.

"And you'd better not lie, commoner!"

The charcoal-dark-eyed boy wanted so badly to kick that stuck-up girl's ass, but he restrained himself because he didn't want any trouble on his first day of scouting.