Into the circus

Pomni pov:

I woke up and looked around. At first, I thought that I had gotten a concussion and was hallucinating. At least, that was until a grimace bunny kicked me. 

"Hey, it's a newbie. I wonder how long she'll last. Is she gonna miss her family? Oh, wait. She can't remember. Hah!"

At first, I thought that it was just a joke, but that was before I realised that I couldn't remember anything. I stood up and found myself face to face with a denture head guy with eyes inside his teeth. Creepy. I ended up backing into a ragdoll girl.

"Woah," she said, fixing me with a concerned look.

"Sorry," I muttered, looking away. The denture head guy spoke.

"Hello and welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus! I'm Caine-"

"More like Cocaine," the rabbit murmured under his breath.

"-and I'm the ringmaster! This is your new home forever!" I blinked.

"Ohhhh, I get it now," I said nervously, trying to persuade myself more than the others. "This is all a dream, and I should just play along until I wake up!" The ragdoll girl sighed and said in her most comforting voice, "I'm sorry, but Caine-"

"Cocaine," the purple rabbit said.

"Oh, Jax, just shut up. Anyways, I'm sorry, but Caine-" She glared at Jax as though daring him to interfere, "is right. This is your new home."

The truth washed over me like icy water, obscuring all my thoughts and replacing them with dread. I swore five times and threw up.

"Whoa, whoa whoa. There are a lot of things we can have here at the circus and by that I mean a lot. One thing we certainly cannot have is that foul language. Bubble, clean that up." Immediately, a giant black bubble with teeth started licking the vomit. I had to bite back a scream.

"Eww," said Ragatha. "Is there any way that you can clean that up without licking it?" Bubble ignored her and continued licking while Jax laughed. He was just a purple rabbit wearing light pink overalls and pale yellow gloves. His goofy grin was kind of hot, though. 

"Stop thinking that way," I scolded myself. I did not want to end up liking that doofus. Ragatha turned to face me. 

"Stop thinking in what way?" she asked.

"Never mind," I said, pacing the room. "I don't remember anything."

"Yeah, that's part of entering The Amazing digital Circus! Now, what do you want to be your name?" I thought it was weird to be asked what my name was to be, but I didn't complain.

"Uhh, anything will do," I said uncertainly. Caine then pulled out a giant machine from nowhere and flipped the lever.  The digits read, "XDDCC."

"How about that?" Caine asked, peering at me. 

"Uhh, no thanks," I said uncertainly.

"I thought not," he said energetically as he flipped the lever again. This time, the digits read "POMNI."

"What about that?" he asked, surveying me through his...mouth? I nodded.

"Okay, then. It's settled! All welcome the new member of The Amazing Digital Circus, POMNI!" Ragatha was clapping the loudest, smiling reassuringly at me. I looked at Jax and then realised how much of a rizzler he looked like. I thought to myself,  "I'm gonna call him Mr. Rizzler from now on."

Jax POV:

I couldn't deny that this girl was pretty. I thought silently, "I'm gonna make a move soon." As Ragatha led her to her room, I went back to mine and thought of a prank. No, wait. I can't prank someone if I want her to be my girlfriend. It was night, and we all went to bed, leaving the circus silent...