TWO

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Hogwarts Express came to a stop and students were practically climbing over each other to get off the train. Amongst the ruckus Cecil turned to his friends. "I have to find my brother, but I'll meet you in the Great Hall for the feast, okay?"

Both Johnnie and Angie nodded.

"See you there!"

Cecil turned back to the sea of students and began to shove his way through the crowd in search of his brother.

After many minutes of searching Cecil saw the blonde head of hair he was looking for on the platform. In an attempt to get his brothers attention, he called out.

"Wallace!"

The younger boy turned and upon seeing that it was his brother who was calling out a grin broke out on his face.

"Hey Cece, I've been looking for you."

"Yeah, sorry about that, it was a pain shoving through that crowd."

"Haha, I bet it was. Jokes on you I was one of the first people out of the train."

Cecil rolled his eyes at that.

"No need to rub it in, I could always just let you get on one of the carriages with a bunch of strangers if you'd like."

The smile on Wallace's face dropped and he started to look panicked.

"Y-You wouldn't do that to your own brother would you? No need for such drastic measures."

A smirk settled itself on Cecil's face as he looked down at Wallace.

"Of course not, no need to panic."

The two brothers had made a promise in Wallace's second year to always catch the carriages into Hogwarts together before they ultimately split ways, as Wallace was in Hufflepuff and Cecil in Ravenclaw.

Cecil and Wallace were sitting in the carriage waiting for two other people to get in before it would make its way to the castle. And as if the universe had decided it would funny to mess with Cecil that day, who else would get into the carriage but the Weasley twins themselves.

As soon as the carriage started moving towards the castle George seemed to recognise him.

"You're that bloke I ran into on the train aren't you?"

Scoffing, Cecil turned to George.

"I do have a name you know."

This seemed to catch George off guard as he was opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

Meanwhile Fred seem to be staring down both of the brothers.

Clearly Wallace didn't like that as he picked Fred up on it almost immediately.

"You got a staring problem?"

At this Fred started smiling from ear to ear.

"You're the Scamander brothers aren't you?"

Wallace narrowed his eyes, "And what if we are, you got a problem with us?"

Seeming to come back to his senses George joined in the conversation.

"You're dads a werewolf, right?"

Cecil sighed, he was tired of this already and they weren't even at the castle yet. "Yes, our father is a werewolf," he then muttered under his breath "I don't see why that's important though."

George, who was sitting across from him, had heard what Cecil muttered and responded.

"It's important because it's cool!"