𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

✧༺♥༻∞

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖓, 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉, 𝖎𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖎𝖓; 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖓

𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑-𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

✧༺♥༻∞

The people of the town of Shibuya, a small island named after a Japanese city, poured into the holy house of god. It was a calm pouring. The type of morning where the pouring doves sing the melody of the nostalgic hum you remember from childhood. The time when the grass was still drying from the wet cold of night. While the sun had a few more minutes of sleep, the sky was still leaving the nightly blue and gradually growing into a bright blue sky. It was a good, regular morning.

Nanami stood behind his pulpit observing every face that poured in from the outside world. He counted and remembered who he had seen coming more recently. He noted the ones who howled up the first, second, or usual times. He did this not to keep track of who's coming and in hopes of seeking out the ones who don't show, but to appreciate the faces of those who find home in this religion. He saw neighbors, storeowners, students, and friends.

Then his eyes landed on your face, someone he had never seen before. Yet, the sudden appearance of you held a certain power over him.

He didn't even pay mind to the man who kissed your cheek or the way he had his arm around your waist or even the sneakily grab of your ass. All he saw was you.

The way the dress hugged your curves shaping your body. The way you proudly showed off your brown skin that shone dunner the church lights caused many others to mistake you as an angel sent down from the kingdom above. Oh, how plump your lips were, decorated in gloss and brown lining giving them the power to serenade any man into kissing them. The way your a*s would put any fresh peach to shame. Nanami caught himself glancing down at the view of your cleavage. The way they spilled from the top of your dress not shying away from the world's gaze.

What damned him even more was when the two of you made eye contact. That's when he felt the tightening feeling in his lower stomach. Eliciting a feeling in his regions that hasn't reacted to anyone since he gave his love to the lord above alone.

Your husband was whispering something into your ear, but your eyes remained connected with his. Nanami couldn't bring himself to look away from your tempting gaze. The way your eyelashes fluttered a bit at him, or so he thinks you did. Either way, he forced himself to look away.

Since most of the town was within the walls of the church Nanami decided to start the mourning service. As he recited the pages he learned by heart. Every sentence, every word, every vowel.

His eyes remained on you. A smile grew onto your lips, enough to make evil jealous. You were beauty incarnated. You were a problem. Nanami for the first time in his life as a pastor made his eyes remain on his holy book.

"Lord please help me"

✧༺♥༻∞