𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖎

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

"God lend me your strength"

"Come on try it", you smiled nudging the cupcake against his lips. You stood so close to him. Your chest nearly pressed up against his. God, he could smell the perfume you drenched yourself in.

Eventually, he parted his lips allowing you to stuff the icing into his mouth. He reached up taking the cupcake from your hand. That small brush against your hand sent electively as if it god gave him a taste of his divine attack if Nanami didn't control his, urges.

As he ate the cupcake you watch him waiting for his response. The sweet taste immediately braced his tongue. The white chocolate and strawberry tasted was a perfect combination. "...So", you asked. "...It's delicious", he answered licking the corner of his lips and cleaning up the remnant of icing on his thin lips. "That's all", you sighed. "I'll change different icing then". "No don't it's perfect as it is", he said. "Are you sure", you asked. "Yes I'm sure", he replied. "I want the pastries to be perfect", you informed glancing to the side momentarily. "I understand how much the previous baker meant to the people of this town, I don't want to take over this place nor do I want to let the people down", you explained looking back into his eyes.

That's when Nanami lifted you up and placed you on the counter connecting his lips to yours. His hips nudged their way in between your thighs. His hands pushed your skirt up wanting to press as close to you as possible. Your arms wrapped around his neck, and his tongue delved into your mouth tangling with yours. His hips grind his bulge against your covered c*re brushing against your cl*t making you release a gasp that he swallowed. His hands flew to grip the underside of your thighs his nails digging into your flesh. He spread you more pressing harder against you as he humped against you. The noises that left you drove him insane with need. His d*ck nearly tore from his jeans wanting to impale you and feel you suffocate him. Fill you with every liquid in his body.

"Nanami".

Nanami snapped out from his daze, his focusing on you. You smiled up at him. "You zoned out there for a bit".

"I'm sorry, I was thinking of tomorrow's sermon", he lied. "That's alright I was ranting a bit there so", you said. "No, I should have been listening, please forgive me it was...a long night", Nanami replied.

"..Hm, okay the", you hummed. "I'll only forgive you if you try this", you smiled holding a spoon full of icing to his lips. A small smile tugged at his lips. "Of course".

You giggled at him before moving away to get something from your fridge. Nanami released a pleased sigh enjoying the taste of your sweets. Thankfully your food and thoughts about the bakery sale will help keep his mind occupied. Nanami moved closer to the counter to start icing some cupcakes as he had done earlier.