𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞Songs for this book"Say No To This" by Jasmine Cephas-Jones, Lin-Miranda, Leslie Odam Jr

✧༺♥༻∞
Songs for this book
"Say No To This" by Jasmine Cephas-Jones, Lin-Miranda, Leslie Odam Jr.
"Chicago" By Micheal Jackson
"Party Monster" by The Weekend
"Angel" by Kid Cudi
"How to Be A Heartbreaker" by Marina
✧༺♥༻∞

Nanami thought working as a stockbroker was the most torturous thing in his life.

He was proven wrong.

For weeks, he did everything in his power to avoid it. The guilt in his chest ate away at his soul. He didn't like not greeting newcomers who moved onto his small island, but he needed to. The way you plague his mind without even having to speak a sentence, a word, or even a vowel to him scared him.

The way you smiled at your husband, showing off your uniquely shaped teeth behind your glossy plump lips. The way your body moved, like a nymph in tall grass. Sneaking up on him and others like a beautiful killer. You were the tempting snake and he was eve. Your lips were his apple. Lord, the way he would get down on his knees to beg for your kisses. To taste the flavor of your gloss. He wondered if would it taste like fruits or if would it have a chemical taste. Either way, he didn't care anything just to feel your lips against his. To feel your teeth clash against his as he slides his tongue into your mouth.

Nanami started to pray harder as the thoughts plagued his mind. Here he was, supposed to praying for a good fundraiser this year but you, the apple, plagued his mind even at his most vulnerable time.

"Dear Heavenly Father, please let this be a successful fundraiser", he began to pray. "To help us find a baker, to create enough pastries for everyone and have enough left over to ship over to the mainland for those who need food".

Nanami physically relaxed when he prayed silently about the fundraiser. Sure he was still stressed about finding a baker, it was getting close to the fundraising event date. Even so, at least he could stop questioning about the strath of faith.

Or so he thought.

Nanami's eyes open when hearing the door to the church open. It was late at night, and even so, Nanami was now a stranger to late night visitors seeking guidance and/or reassurance. He stood up to turn around and greet the visitor. 

"How may I help..you", he began to say, his words flattering when seeing who entered.

You, the apple, gave him a soft smile.

"May I speak with you Father", you asked your soft smile shifting to a sad one. Hell, even your voice was perfect. Nanami tensed up slightly but still nodded his head.