Something special?

*Louis P.O.V*

I got home & when i got in I saw my brother with one of his friends, They were facing me with their backs & could see that his friend had curly hair. I went to introduce myself.

Before i could say hi they turned around.
Green eyes,red lips,curly hair, tattoos everywhere.

"He-y Im louis Jacks brother" i said kind of nervous

"Im Harry Jacks bestfriend nice to meet you Louis" I was just staring right into his eyes,it was like i was manipulated or something.

"Heeellooooo!"My brother screamed at me moving his hand infrot of my face.

"Oh sorry" it was pretty awkward.

"Its ok you were just checking me out werent you?" Harry asked me , I just stood ,i felt my self blush i was so embarresed.

He saw me that i was blushing and he winked at me.

My brother was just laughing at me, i was so confused.

"Dont worry Lou he plays like that" Jack said laughing ,i gave him an ackward smile.

" I'll be right back Harry im going to get my car keys so we can go to the carnival"

"Yeah ok" harry answerd

"Oh and Louis i play like that" and he winked again.

Why do i blush when he does that?! i asked myself.

"Louis do you wanana come to carnival with us!?" Jack asked me when he was upstairs.
"Sure!"
"Youre gonna have a lot of fun Louis,a lot"

Harry told me and i raised my eyebrow blushing again.

Dammit this boy has something no else has,I dont know what it is but its making me blush,so its has to be something special?

hey guys hope you like it .
Dedicated to The Bestfriend in the whole world .ValeryArrambide Love yoouuuu