He Loves me?

Loui's P.O.V
Harry tried to kiss me! why me? I'm not good enough for him,he's goreagous how come he wanted to kiss me? He told me he just plays around like that he's not gay he likes girls right?
But I was hearing everything, Harry told Niall he's in Love with me,when I heard that I looked up and saw Harry Looking at me,we were both looking into each others eyes . Harry was approaching and he stood there infront of me,Everyone was in the living room & I was in the kitchen With Harry, I felt a whole zoo in my stomach,I don't know what Harry has that's making me feel this way but its different.

*My P.O.V
"Hey Louis you want a drink?" -Liam asked Louis,breaking Harry & Louis apart.

"Sure thanks Liam"

"Louis I Love how youre eyes change when you change clothes"-Liam was now flirting with Louis.

"Thank you I didn't noticed that"- Louis responded to the compliment .

"But I did , I don't know who wouldn't You're really handsome & you're eyes are so beautiful" - Liam was flirting a lot with Louis,but since Liam likes Harry he wanted to get Harry's attention & trust me it worked, Harry was really mad & jealous.

"Ouuh what's wrong Harry? You're getting really red are you mad?" - Liam asked Harry,Liam knew he was mad because he knew Harry was In love with Louis,but Liam wanted attention & he liked how Harry looked mad it was just so adorable.

"Yes Liam I'm mad,what do you think you're doing?! "Harry was now screaming and everyone in the living room came to see what was happening, except for Jack,he was in his room probably with a New girl.

"I'm just telling Louis how handsome he is,I can't or what?" Liam asked Harry in a sassy way.

"No you can't! Why are you even tell him that?! You know I lov-"Harry stayed quiet,he was scared of saying that in front of Louis.

"You Love him! I knew it ! Youre in love with him aren't you?!" Liam was mad because he had to face reality ,Harry was never going to like him,or love him.

Louis was just standing there in shock,so as the others & Harry was really mad & he was almost crying , so he went outside running .

Louis didn't knew what to do, Harry loves him & Louis was sure that he feels the same way and Harry showed that he loves him,he was getting jealous and almost said it, almost said he loves him.

Louis went outside and found Harry sitting on the floor.

"Harry ?" - Louis was about to tell him how he felt.

"Hmm?" -Harry answerd with tears on his face.

"I, i feel the same way i Love you too, the first time our Eyes met I knew I was in love with you Harry Styles"

..

Thanks everyone for reading & voting It will help if you keep on voting & commenting thank you! Bye :)