Carnival

*Louis P.O.V*

"Hurry up Louis,or im going leave you here!" Jack screamed at me from the car.

"Wait im getting my freakin Jacket!" I screamed back.   I went running into the car since Jack was actually leaving me.

"Why you all dressed up buddy are you meeting someone or what?" Harry was teasing me AGAIN! and i was getting tired of it , it was really annoying me.

So i decided to do the same thing.

"Actually yes Harry, I got all dressed up because im going to meet my girlfriend there, I didnt came because i wanted to be with you or Jack. I said with a serious tone. He just turned around and igonerd me.

We got to the Carnival and i was pretending i was looking for my "Girlfriend".

"You look lost, do you need any help?" A girl  offered her help.  I didnt know what to say so i just nodded and walked away.

"Oh poor Louis hasnt found his girlfriend?" Harry said in a baby voice with that British  tone.
"Why do you care huh? Stop it youre getting annoying with you teasing me dont you have anything else to do!?" I was mad so i kind of screamed at him.

"Oh dont act dumb you know you like it when im making fun of you, you know you love it when i wink at you,and i've noticed you also blush when i wink at you"

I was so mad & I felt myself blushing AGAIN!

"Im Not acting dumb Harry,is just pretty stupid what youre doing are you trying to flirt with me or something? Do you think i like you ? Do you think ima gay?!"

I said that to him even thoe i know my sexuality pretty well and since i was in six  grade.

His dumb smile went away and his face was serious now.

"I asked you a question Harry answer it"

"Yeah i thought you were gay,sorry for that & i thought you liked me because of the way you look at me" His face was expressing dissapointment.

"Oh" I was confused with his answer,he has notice the way i look at him i was so embarresd.

"Do you like me?" I asked him. He just blushed like me!
And i giggled.

"No what the hell dude?! Im not gay i was just fooling around" He answerd,I was hurt by hearing those words i actually like him,since i met him,since i was staring at those adorable green eyes.

"Ok,ok do you want to go get something to eat or we can go to a ride?" i asked him casually like i wasnt hurt at all.

"Yeah sure lest go find something" he answerd

*My P.O.V*
Louis & Harry were walking and walking they didnt find an intersting ride and they were already tired. "lets go find youre brother so we can go already"Harry told Louis. They found Jack,but they found him making out with a girl and both Louis and harry started laughing. "That looks nice"  Harry told Louis  and he winked at him again. "Sure it does i want to try that sometime"  Louis told Harry laughing and they went looking for a ride since Jack was pretty bussy.  "There lets go there lest go!"  Harry told Louis he was really happy & his eyes were wide open. "Where?" Louis asked Harry . "There the Ferris Wheell!"
"ok ok lets go ,lets see what happens"  This time Louis was the one winking at Harry ;)

note : this was a long one i know but i was inspired and bored xD Hope you guys are liking this,comment and vote if you like it theres more comming✔.

Dedicated to: My bestfriend Duuh! Hope you like it ValeryArrambideLove youuuu!