Ferris Wheel

*My P.OV.*

   When Harry & Louis paid the ticket for the Ferris wheel Harry was the first one to get in & he was both excited & scared.

Louis was just looking at him,with those beautiful blue eyes, he was admiring, those green eyes thoes curls that looked so soft, that amazing body with thoes beautiful tattoos. 

*Hurry up paul i want to try this thing & stop checking me out* Harry told Louis with a half laugh & a wink ;) *Omg im not checking you out,you idiot & can you stop with the winks? Louis asked Harry and he was blushing again,poor Louis he liked Harry but he didnt want to admit it because of what Harry told him, does words got stuck in his head.

*Ok ok just get in dude* Harry told Louis.
They got in and it was going fast and both were really close,Harry got really scared and he got Louis hand & he was holding it really tight. Louis didnt knew what it meant,did harry liked him?Or he was just fooling around?  Louis didnt move he stayed there with Harry's hand on his feeling the heat.

After a while Harry noticed that he was holding Louis hand & Louis was holding it back like it was something normal. He didnt know what to do ,Louis turned around and he noticed Harry was uncomfortable so he let go of his hand as fast as he could *What the hell are you doing Louis?! He dosnt like you!*Louis told to himself with shame of what he did. Harry was just there and he felt something,he liked Louis so much he didnt knew how to tell him. "Lou-"He was just too  nervous so he decided to do it with actions not with words.

And he leaned over Louis and he was going for it. Louis turned around and he saw Harry with his red lips getting closer and closer. He was confused what was Harry doing? He just told him that he was Not gay,that he just plays around. Harry saw how scared was Louis & he just pushed himself away from Louis . "So-sorr" Lous didnt let Harry finished his sentence,the ride had already finished and Louis went straigh to the Exit running.

*What the hell did you just did Harry?! Harry asked himself.

Harry's P.O.V .....

Hope you liked it :) i know this one was short but  I left the "Harry's P.O.V..." because the best is comming .Vote and comment if youre liking  it thanks :)

Dedicated to-ValeryArrambide Te quiero❤❤ Espero y te guste❤