C2: Small chat before lockup

𖡞Dark cacao cookie pov𖠔

As we made our way to the dungeons ,the overwhelming doubt I feel about this... Thing kept advancing further. They are mumbling and smiling to their selves and I am starting to think this is a bad idea but again, those giant wings, their eye's and fangs are no doubt real and I don't want to know what they can do if they can half kill head watcher, caramel arrow cookie, while not even trying.

They have the accent of a dragon and hollyberrian mixed together so maybe they were there before coming here? The calm and laid back lifestyle of hollyberry kingdom would explain why they are this desperate for a good fight, there isn't anyone I know that can fight a dragon... Except for hollyberry cookie herself. But I have no idea where she can be so I doubt she is still around her kingdom. Maybe U am wrong and he is just from dragons valley, who knows?

As I discussed to myself we reached to the dungeons, I lead him to our most sturdy cells made out of thick burned caramel walls and tight bitter chocolate bars. There was only one bared window and a levitated bed that had the thinnest layer of marshmallow on it with no pillow. I might need to ask someone to bring a thicker mat if they are actually strong enough to melt this place down, the last thing I want is making a mistake with their containment that can end in battle.

We reached to a cell, far away from every other criminal down here at the very end of the dungeons.

Dark cacao cookie:" this will be your containment chambers, You will be staying here till you actually earn me and my subjects trust. Tell me now if you have any questions or complains, you won't see me that often down here."

Pitaya dragon cookie:" Hmm... Well, mussst confess it is more comfy than I expected. I can't see any chains, will you not tie me up?"

Dark cacao cookie:" well, this cell is the best in our arsenal, if this can hold you bare liquorice chains won't do anything at all other than be an annoyence. Anything else?"

Pitaya dragon cookie:" yesss. When will we have our little duel? I thought you were going to throw yourssself right at me up there but I ssstand missstaken. I ruled a kingdom for a long while myssself so I am not assssking you to make me a priority, but the once every 2 week'sss agreement sssstand ssstill.

I actually appreciated his thoughtfulness even though I would never accept it out loud. Well, I have a ton of paperwork that pops up every Mondays, Thursdays and Tuesdays are wall patrols, Wednesdays are mid week meetings to see if there is anything to do till the next week and their solution discussions, Fridays are the patrolling of the training of the warriors and discussions with the commanders and Saturdays are usually planning of the next weeks to do list so...

Dark cacao cookie:" My only free day is Sunday so is Sunday 3pm fitting to you? Sadly I can only change that an hour or two, I am on a tight schedule."

Pitaya dragon cookie:" well, today is Thursday sssso 3 daysss later around now, not counting today? Ssssure, whatever. Also like I sssaid, do inform me if you need physical help with anything, jussst want to make ssssure you remember that part of the agreement sssince I don't trust the liquorisssh ssssea behind your citadel, it looksss unsssstable and like it plansss sssomething. I don't want to sssee this place fall just becaussse of a big tide.

Dark cacao cookie:" That... Is exactly my thoughts. I have built the great wall to protect from the monsters of that sea in the first place, but no one believes me that it's an urgent treat... I... Thank you for actually seeing things in my view."

I felt my face darken in embarrassment as I heard what I said. This thing made me feel 48 different emotions in 10 minutes and genuinely? .. I am not complaining. Talking and hearing them is weirdly entertaining even though we just met as enemies!